Other Weird things you find/found interesting?

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
What are some weird things you're interested in?

This was in the past, but I used to be really interested in pimple popping videos, now they make me sick.

I really like conspiracy theories, but I'm sure that's pretty common!

This isn't too weird, but I love to draw puns. For example, I drew a catfish (a fish body with a cat's head)

I also enjoy conspiracy theories

Everything murder and serial killer related. Also true crime stuff. (I also like conspiracy theories (the good ones))
Not too weird, or at least pretty common. Wouldn't tell that to someone on the first date, though, so I thought it fits here, lol.

I am a huge sucker for the Friday the 13th franchise, but also am pretty interested in/about Chernobyl.

What I like is something I think people would think I would be weird for liking. I love horror stuff, especially manga and anime. Here's a little list... And this list is better suited for those 18 and older. Please keep that in mind. Thank you! :)

1. Junji Itou's "Uzumaki"
2. Ibitsu
3. Tokyo Red Hood
4. Psycho-Pass
5. Tokyo Ghoul
6. Deadman Wonderland
7. Vampire Knight
8. Diabolik Lovers
9. "Boo!" A Madea Halloween 1 & 2
10. American Horror Story (AHS)
11. Tate Langdon (AHS)
12. Devils Line

That's just a little list; and please keep in mind most of these shows, manga and anime listed are best for 18+. Please don't keep this in mind!

Laraes Laraes
I like that kinda stuff too
You should check out Kendall Rae on YouTube. She covers a lot of true crime stuff and conspiracy theories. I like her for being genuine and not trying too hard to create a "dark atmosphere" like a lot other channels do (like overly creepy music and talking in a cringey, dark voice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back