• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Weird...potential ..not sure what to call it.

Terra

Blackguard
On, top of where there's normally a Shield with a shark, and a RpN thing. All I see in it's place is

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5907

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5913

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5919

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5925

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5931

I was wondering if this was on my end?

Terra said:
On, top of where there's normally a Shield with a shark, and a RpN thing. All I see in it's place is
Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5907

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5913

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5919

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5925

Illegal string offset 'choiceValue' in /home/rpnation/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.20,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 5931

Thats just me fixing site errors.

Don't worry :) .

Terra said:

Ah, not only you, I have it too. The staff should get on it soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back