• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy weird fantasy world ● ooc

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.
this is the place for questions, plotting and chatting, so basically all the good stuff!!

but before we go right into developing the rp world, i'd love it if you guys made a small introduction about yourself!! :^D i just find it makes rolelaying together much more fun if we know each other a bit ^^ still, it's up to you, so don't feel obligated to introduce yourself! cx

so, i'm langas, obviously! i guess a fun fact about me is that i have a fear of roosters :/ aside from my chicken related trauma, i also adore marvel, video games and action movies! so yeah, that's me :"D

but yeah, if you guys have any ideas for what you would like to see in this rp, feel free to write then here! i'm all ears :^D the first thing i want to mention considering the rp is how it would go;; obviously, the group would have the main goal to bring peace back to Plaed Clia. i was thinking they would do that by doing, i guess 'side quests'? xD if that makes sense! like starting small, maybe stopping a fight there, gaining support from a local noble, finding information and such.
that's just an idea, of course! please tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions!

Hey, I am blue winter rose, I am 23 and I live in the Netherlands. I am roleplaying for little over a year now and I am absolutely hooked now :-). I am writing a book about a girl being able to change from dragon to human and she has to figure out what she is and where she belongs whilst the dragons and human are in war. Well and I love, love fantasy. I hope that is good enough of an introduction.

Yes, doing sidequests sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can have those sidequest revolve around OC's. Like we first have a mission revolving around something in Langas, OC past than about someone else's etc etc. Maybe that is a good way to explore the characters a bit more.

As for bringing their main mission to stop the war. A war usually stops when a war is by one or the other. Maybe they will go and do some sort of murder missions on one of the leaders of one of the two parties (and severely weakening their party). Or leak important information from the one to another. Or they could go and find a stronger leader for the kingdom. I know they all sound as not really realistic and a bit overoptimistic, but I feel like stopping war is a really ambitious plan to begin with.

I’m hostage! I’m 18 and I’ve been rping for almost two years, and i’ll do just about anything. Character development is definitely my thing. I love coming up with backstories as well as fleshing out my charry through rps.

I’m totally on board with side quests! Blue winter rose Blue winter rose I like the idea about doing something with each person’s past! I literally came up with so many ideas right as I read that!

As for trying to stop the warring, I’m not really sure. Maybe we could get our name known by many and then work from there? By the way, what’s the name of our group?

I'm Uncle Sam, I am from the south and I'm 17. I haven't been on this site for that long since I moved from another site but I've been roleplaying for a few years. I'm a big fan of historical and fantasy books and I usually spend on time playing strategy games. I like the side quest idea as getting to know other people's characters is important. I think the way they will end the civil war should be figured out in the rp since circumstances usually change as you progress through the rp and would make the rp more interactive. Also, the name of the group can be anything, I really don't care about the name as long as it is fitting to the rp or the name could be decided in the rp.

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesr::33:ℍ𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠!!! :3D::bishiesparklesl:
I'm PopinCandyCanes, but you guys can call me Candy. :smilepuff: I'll be honest, it's been a while since I've seriously roleplayed, but I've desperately missed it, and I'm excited to start again-especially here! ♥♥
A few quick facts about me:
  • I love video games, however more frequently than not I watch more than I play :P
  • I have a huge fear of mosquitoes... Just thinking about a large one landing on me makes me feel dizzy!
  • I love drawing, but I find myself face to face with art block on a daily basis. :deadopenmouth:
Coming back to the roleplay itself - I really love the idea, and I think it would be great to start by attempting to win over the people of Plaed Clia by sharing some sort of proof that the North and the South aren't all that different. I think an interesting way we could possibly present that is by having villains to focus on. Since the royalty is what caused the war, it should be taken that there are probably multiple people and groups of either higher power (or those being paid by the higher power) that are encouraging this war to make the economy weak and more dependent on the royalty.

I've also noticed that we have a majority of characters full of sarcasm. I feel like this is going to be a hilarious roleplay. ♥:closed eyes open smile:

nice to meet you all, I agree with Slav Slav to just start with the side quests and figure out how to stop the civil war as we go. (I am curious to see what our characters can come up with.)

Blue winter rose Blue winter rose a fellow writer! ^^ that story definitively sounds really fun, might be kinda angsty! do you post your writing anywhere?? and hey, the netherlands aren't too far away from where i live :''D
hostage hostage aah character development is probably the most fun part of a roleplay for me, so i'm happy you also love it! i'm curious how elsbet and the others will turn out cx
Slav Slav oh do you by any chance play CK2?? 0: it's a historical strategy game, so it just might be your thing! it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it ^^
SimplySugar SimplySugar oh geez, why did you have to put the mental image of a giant mosquito in my head..... and hey, we both like drawing! do you also struggle with drawing both eyes the same?? :'')

going back to the rp, i really love Blue winter rose Blue winter rose 's idea! side quests revolving around the chara's pasts and such would be super interesting! we can definitively bring that in cx
and as SimplySugar SimplySugar said, it might also be a good idea to bring in some villains to focus on?? maybe at first a small group of criminals who are taking advantage of the chaos, then maybe a local noble, etc.? basically going up the ladder! the big bad could be the empress' guardian who is manipulating her and is the shadow ruler?

as for bringing peace, you're all made good points! hmm, obviously there are many ways to go about achieving peace, so we can use many! cx showing that the north and south might be able to coexist peacefully would be good!
ah altrough your idea is also good, blue! but i feel like it wouldnt be just as easy as just assassinating one of the faction leaders or helping one side win. it would stop the war, but not really bring peace? 0: the issues between north and south would still exist and another one could easily break out again, especially from the losing side.
what do you guys think?? oh and for the name, i'll check out some fantasy generators and see what we can get! unless you guys have an ideas! cx

but if you guys want, we can start the rp and plot as we go along? ^^

Last edited:
mother of sorrows mother of sorrows GASP Nice to meet you, fellow art child. OwO Yes, I struggle greatly with eyes, as well as flowing, dynamic poses and the same-face problem. :angrypuff: Do you have a particular style? (I.e. anime, realistic, cartoon...) I love my weeb art style, but I have yet to master it :kissopeneyes::bishiesparklesl:

I think climbing up the latter would be a great idea, and on top of that as we explore for any villain subjects/proof, we could defiantly go through with Blue Winter Rose's idea and explore characters past to create a more personal story. (Maybe conveniently only being able to find villain clues in certain areas that are meaningful to us, or situations that bring back memories? UwU)
I agree, I doubt assassinating anyone of either side would help bring peace. Probably finding common ground among the people (something they can all relate to ... like an uprising against the royalty/princess's guardian?) might bring them together.

I'd be totally up to starting the roleplay now if everyone else is up for it? ♥ It would probably help us clear up our ideas too. :bishiesparklesr::o:bishiesparklesr:

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows thank you, I am planning on putting it on wattpad when I finished it and edited and stuff. I am at the beginning, so that will probably take a while before it is done and I deem it good enough to show the world. Oh, coo can I ask from what country you come from?

Yeah, you are liking my idea. Yeah, SimplySugar SimplySugar things that bring back memories would be good. Yeah I think moving up the ladder would be a good idea. I like having the emperors' shadow as the big villain.

Yeah you are true about having one side win not really solving the war. Getting more and more people to join them in their mission would be a better idea. They don't all have to tag on, they can form there own groups and stuff. Simeral of what SimplySugar SimplySugar and hostage hostage say.

I am ok starting now. Where do we start with our characters meeting up? We maybe can also have them come up with a name? Maybe near the capital would be good. Speaking about the capital is that somewhat in the middle of the kingdom or more in the south or north?

I'm fine with starting the rp now and mother of sorrows mother of sorrows I do indeed play CK2, I mainly play it with friends since I only have the vanilla game and no dlc.

hi my name is LR, I am fairly new to rp, I have done it on a more relaxed level before, but I guess it is time to get serious lol. I enjoy writing and so my love of roleplay is probably related to that, I enjoy creating characters and I guess this is a good place for it. though I am female, I specifically enjoy rping male characters, it can be a fun way to explore gender. this is really my first rp on this site, so I might be following along a bit, but let me know if I should change something, I am open to advice!

SimplySugar SimplySugar the struggles of drawing :''D i adore drawing yet it always frustrates me so much. plus, all my drawing are forever cursed to only have one eye, because whenever i try to draw the other it just end in heartbreak haha. mm my style is kinda cartoonish?? a bit of anime influence but not totally! and aaah, now i'm really curious about your artwork! i love anime art styles, but i'm bad at them xD do you post your art work anywhere??
Blue winter rose Blue winter rose aah good luck with your story then!! ^^ i hope it will go well! and i'm from slovenia :^D not really close to the netherlands, but not super far either i guess. lots of people here love to go there for holidays, though!
LRMacbeth LRMacbeth welcome onboard! i hope you'll have fun with your first rp here! :^D and don't worry, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

great, we have a basic idea down then! obviously, when anything else happens, we can just talk it out here! and ooh, Blue winter rose Blue winter rose that's a good idea! maybe they could have a base in the capital and work from there? cx and hiereum is more in the middleish!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I have been kind of distant with you guys. You all seem amazing!

Anyways, I'm Maeve Valor, I'm 23, and I have been rp'ing for almost a decade but I have taken a break for quite a while and I am getting back into the groove of things. I have a full-time job so for the past couple of days I have just been organizing myself and what my limitations are to how many rps I can be seriously part of at the same time. As it turns out, my max is four maybe 5 :S

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows thank you, well it is closer then most people live around here. Nie to have people who live in a time zone close to mine. really never come across a Slovenia person, but, I guess I don't exactly live in the part of the Netherlands they go to on a holiday.

Yes, I think starting in the middle would be great. I figure the more north or south the more people have different ideas.

SimplySugar SimplySugar the struggles of drawing :''D i adore drawing yet it always frustrates me so much. plus, all my drawing are forever cursed to only have one eye, because whenever i try to draw the other it just end in heartbreak haha. mm my style is kinda cartoonish?? a bit of anime influence but not totally! and aaah, now i'm really curious about your artwork! i love anime art styles, but i'm bad at them xD do you post your art work anywhere??
Blue winter rose Blue winter rose aah good luck with your story then!! ^^ i hope it will go well! and i'm from slovenia :^D not really close to the netherlands, but not super far either i guess. lots of people here love to go there for holidays, though!
LRMacbeth LRMacbeth welcome onboard! i hope you'll have fun with your first rp here! :^D and don't worry, i'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

great, we have a basic idea down then! obviously, when anything else happens, we can just talk it out here! and ooh, Blue winter rose Blue winter rose that's a good idea! maybe they could have a base in the capital and work from there? cx and hiereum is more in the middleish!
I do, however it's a combination of an art account and a personal account, so I don't normally give it out. I'm sorry! I'm sure I could post some of my works on here, however. I just need to stop procrastinating and work on some pieces- :puff:

Also- sorry for such a late response to the roleplay! I just realized I haven't been watching the forum, so I was missing out! :D: Everyones writing styles are so AMAZING

Blue winter rose Blue winter rose yup, nice to see a person with a similar time zone! xD well, usually people from here only visit Amsterdam and it's surrounding, so maybe that's why you didn't meet any ^^
Maeve Valor Maeve Valor gaaah, that sucks! :'') but, maybe it's better to keep rps at a smaller number so you can develop them more! well, it's good to have you here! i'm looking forward to seeing how ronan will develop, he seems pretty fun already!
SimplySugar SimplySugar aah don't worry about it! i'd love to see some of your work if you want to post it here, but no pressure! and ah, the procastination curse, i'mm familiar with it :''D

Hey guys! I typed out a response kind of, with two options that could reach our “next destination,“ which will have supplies or something cool there. I didn’t really know what to do lol so we could probably discuss here? We can also plan on having more challenges on whatever road we choose.

I apologize but I cannot rp tonight, I know it sucks since I am supposed to be second in command and I accept full responsibility for my actions so tomorrow I will be responding with twice as much the response as I usually do. I intended to respond tonight but I do not have the time to.

hostage hostage aah all options seem pretty interesting!! hmm maybe the supplies could be the best idea since they have pretty much no support yet and from the city they kinda branch out?? i'm fine with either idea, though!
hmm no matter which idea they pick, maybe they could hear of a small group of criminals who force refugees to pay a high toll if they want to escape or something like that?? 0: and when they solve that situation, a local small noble could give them support?
just ideas, of course! feel free to tell your thoughts or ideas!

I think we go with the option where most characters are for. We can have them meet up with someone who just got robbed or something? and they need to help them maybe look up the criminal's something like that.

As for the name, I like the bannerless, (yes I got inspired by the brotherhood without banner from a song of ice and fire not sure if they also there in GOT. Something like that would really fit for our group.

I am slightly confused about LRMacbeth LRMacbeth post though, I mean he states that Gilmark chooses for the town route but, he doesn't do that. (and Iser completely ignores Maci.) Not wanting to complain but, I feel like having confusion about stuff like that can turn the RP into a big mess.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 I think you doing ok, for what I see now. At least as far as I can judge.

In the post before Leone’s Gilmark agreed that the town was a safe bet, though he amended his choice later on. Still, we all must agree on something (it’s a test wink wink) but your charries shouldn’t know other than Ronan who figured it out

Also the Bannerless is good, though we should introduce the name later. Maybe we help someone and they’re like “Who are you?“ ect ect. Drama ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back