• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We, the Living of Eastwood High | Out of Character

Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Consider Esmee approved.

XOBuggyBatXO XOBuggyBatXO I'm gonna have to turn you down on the "prostitute mom and pimp daddy" plot. I've been thinking it over and it seems quite extraordinary compared to the rest of the cast and what I want to go for here. Not really sold on "every pimp has to start somewhere", either. Since this is small town, I don't imagine it'd be long before the police would catch wind that a pimp set up shop. Less people to handle and watch over compared to a big city with maybe a hundred thousand, or something bigger like Chicago or something.

Well, I thought that Kason would round out the group, but it's kinda hard to have a character like that in a happy little town without crime. I guess I'm out then. ✌

I doubt this is a town without crime, I just think this a part of a generally small town that is "the nice side". I'm getting the impression of middle class suburbia rather than drug-addled low income suburbia.

Well, I thought that Kason would round out the group, but it's kinda hard to have a character like that in a happy little town without crime. I guess I'm out then. ✌
If you really want that to be his backstory and for it to fit more with the town you could always have him be in foster care? Maybe it was supposed to me like a two month thing, the only family that would take him was in this small town. So he was forced to leave the bigger city. Then bam just his luck that the zombie apocalypse hit during his last week before he could go home.

Eh, I've been thinking about it the last hour while writing the OP, and I think we have a big enough group as it is. In fact, we already have nine people (including myself).

On another note, the IC is going to be up in a few minutes. It'll be a GM post not directed at anyone in particular to set the scene.

This is going to be a packed teacher's lounge, isn't it?

This is going to be a packed teacher's lounge, isn't it?

Yes.

giphy.gif

Breaking a window on the 2nd story and chancing breaking my legs is what I always wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back