We need you to Assemble

Freaks Poison

Always Up For Plotting

I was role playing this on another site and it kinda died so I figured I'd bring it here

It has been eighteen years since the earth had needed the protection of the Avengers, a band of heroes whom formed an unstoppable force when together. You see, life has been rather peaceful for a while, with the heroes going back to normal lives and forming families of their own. S.H.E.I.L.D has kept a close eye on them, monitoring them so if a day were to come when they were needed once again they could call for Avengers Assemble. However, as time went by and the heroes continued to age, S.H.E.I.L.D had to reconsider their plans. After all, how are a bunch of pensioners to protect the earth from unworldly creatures? That was when they had an idea. N.A.P (New Avenger Programme) was to take the children of the heroes and train them to the standards of their parents before them. In fact, they have even gone as far as taking in new recruits, unknown to the unit until the day an agent brought them in and explained their powers and there use to the team. Now under the watchful eye of Coulson, the children are now forming the new, and by far improved Avengers team. It’s time to assemble!

Right then, you can either make a hero (first or second generation or even your OC) or a villain (again first or second gen or your OC)

Rules

Ok basic rules apply. Be nice, play fair and no god modelling. It is extremely boring! Marvel gives their characters flaws, which is why we love them :)

Form

Birth name

Nick name

Chosen identity (hero/ villain name)

Relationships (parents and other family members)

Powers

Personality

history

InterestHero or Villain

Looks/ costume

My character

Birth name:Skevance Banner Keensorth

Nick name:Skev

Chosen identity (hero/ villain name):Lighting Shadow

Relationships (parents and other family members):Created by Dr.Bruce Banner as his replacement to pass on his knowledge to someone of his relation

Powers:Over the average strength just as his creators other half, he has the power to create darkness and light as well as use his over intelligence as a form of defense being able to teleport from place to place.

Personality:Shy and timid as his creator, he tends to avoid social events and keeps to himself unless he is needed. He is very intelligent and prefers to read books by himself in the hiding places he has all over S.H.I.E.L.D. Though he is very protective over his friends would do anything to keep them safe. He struggles trying to find out if he is good or evil because just as his creator he loses control when his emotions get to him. Which causes a lot of innocent people to get hurt and often makes him feel guilty

History: Dr.Bruce Banner began his research on his new project "Skevence" shortly after the New York Attack. Wanting to make a creation, a reincarnation if you will of a child who would carry on his genius and secrets. This project went on for years until he almost perfected it. Working along side with Steve he was finally able to crack the super soldier syrum allowing his creation to sustain injuries while staying in the body of a young 20 year old. Infusing his DNA with his creation the last thing he needed to do was to fill his creations mind with knowledge. However towards the end of the project Dr.Banner mysteriously vanished leaving his creation incomplete. His mind incomplete without the knowledge that Dr.Banner accumulated over the years. That piece of knowledge was the information that finally cracked the code on how to control his other side. Without it. One wouldn't know of their powers are meant for good or for evil.

Soon after S..H.I.E.L.D confiscated all of Dr.Banner's belongings including his creation insuring that I one else would ever use the knowledge Dr.Banner accomplished through his years. A few years after S.H.I.E.L.D launched N.A.P and awoke Dr.Banners creation. Having loved and grown in S.H.I.E.L.D, Dr.Banners creation who goes by the name Skev had learned many things about his creator, though still doesn't fully understand if he is meant to be good or evil. He has lost control of himself many times over the 20 years he has lived at S.H.I.E.L.D and caused many innocent injuries or rarely death. He thinks of how he can stay in control everyday but always come up with no answer

He began isolating himself from people at a young age though he is polite and kind as his creator once was, he tends to spent his days reading, thinking, or in the lab his creator was one known to work on along side Tony Stark. But he is kept under tight watch as directed by Nick Fury.

When Coulson introduced N.A.P to him, he wasn't all that interested saying it'd be a bad idea however Agent Coulson required him to be a member as a replacement for his creator. Though he has met many of the new recruits and members of his soon to be team. They still need a lot of work to do before they can even be close to forming a team

Hero or Villain:Caught in between

Looks/ costume

steampunk_skev_by_mischiefmonster-d6lumxr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back