• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We met in the cereal aisle |IC|

Eun Soo sniffled before bringing the cigarette up to his lip. He inhaled the toxins before taking it out of his mouth, and flicking the end of it, watching as the ash fell. He stared at the scenery in deep thought, not really paying attention to his surroundings.He was brought into shock when he hard someone's voice commenting on his cigarette. "Yah!" He said startled before quickly facing this person. He was both relieved, and bothered to see Minjae... At least it wasn't some stranger. "Yes, I smoke," He replied plainly.

He made a soft scoff when Minjae confused him. It really puzzled him... They've only met two times and both were a mess to say the least... And now he was confessing his feelings. "What?" He questioned "How?" He bit his lip before looking down. "Mmm," He hummed as he looked up. "We haven't met that much... You must only like me for my looks then," He accused. "You don't know anything about," He added.

He looked around for an ash tray. Quickly he squashed the cigarette into the ash before turning back to Minjae. "Minjae, I don't develop feelings for people that fast," He explained before sighing. Surprisingly he was actually being nice to him. "It takes me a while. So, even you tried to wait for me, I wouldn't guarantee I'd fall for you. I don't care if you hold onto those feelings for the rest of your life just...." He trailed off. "Just don't expect me to feel the same way, ok?" He sighed for reaching into his pocket to grab his box of cigarettes. He assumed Minjae wouldn't remember any of this... He seemed pretty drunk. "Understand?" He asked before walking away so he didn't end up blowing smoke towards him. "I'm sure he's had to turn someone down before, right? He understands where I'm coming from, right?" He thought to himself.

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a

Park Minjae
no slide

그 마른 두 다리로 어디가
늑대들이 걷는 밭 속 장미야
사자가 될게
사자가 될게 사자가 될게​

I’ll take care of you when no one is around
I’ll always be with you when no one is around
From all the animals out there
I have to save you

Eun Soo finished his cigarette before tossing it into the ash tray. Deciding it was his last one for the day, he closed the box and stuffed it into his back pocket. He turned back around, expecting Minjae to either be inside or still standing there. But instead he found him passed out. "Ah, you drunk bum," He huffed. "What am I suppose to do?" He asked as he sat down next to the passed out man.

He reached over and pulled Minjae's head out from his lap before lightly slapping his cheek. "Wake up." When that didn't work he let out a small whine before placing his face in his hands. "Don't tell me, I have to drag you to your house." He stood up abruptly. "I'll drag you before I carry you." He hooked his arms under the boy's armpits before beginning to lift him up. His main plan was to get to the bus stop.

---
Sitting on the bus with someone who passed out during night was an odd site. Actually it wasn't. Many people went out with their friends during the night so it was pretty normal.

---

After a tiring journey of carrying and dragging Minjae they were in his apartment. "So... tired," he yawned as he carried Minjae out of the elevator.

Thankfully he had previsouly searched for the key in Minjae's coat pockets so he knew what number it was. He quickly unlocked the door before pulling Minjae in and shutting the door behind them.

"If I remember the bedroom is that way," he remembers as he carried Minjae towards the bedroom. He set him down on the mattress, making sure he wasn't in any uncomfortable postition before hurrying into the kitchen. He had to find Tylenol and a cup of water for when the drunk woke up.

He opened cabinet after cabinet until he found the Tylenol. After preparing a simple cup of water, he set the two things on a nightstand. "Good," he sighed.

So there was no confusion, he wrote a letter explaining that now they were even and there was no thanking needed. And with that he left the house and hurried home.

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back