• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings WÈ̀͜L҉͡Ç̡͜Ø̶͠MȨ̴̀͟ ̛†͜͠Ø͏ ҉̛͘ñ̴̶Ø͢͠҉W̧҉̷H̴͞È̶R̴͠È͢.̨

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

[media]

[/media]

£êår... þåñï¢... †êrrðr... Wê Ö£†êñ þµ§h ßå¢k †ålê§ †hå† §êñÐ §hïvêr§ Ððwñ Öµr §kïñ ħ †hê¥ Ärêñ'† Rêål... Hðw Çåñ Wê †êll?

MÖñ§†ÈR§ HÌÐÈ Ìñ ßRÖÄÐ ÐÄ¥ Äñ¥WÄ¥.

This Is A >Enter In Acti0n/Choose An Acti0n Quest Where Y0u Guide Y0ur Her0 Though A Maze Of Puzzles Where F0lktales/Creepypastas Are Y0ur Enemies, The Light To H0me Is Dimming, And Death Has 0pened The D00rs.

C0llect S0uvenirs From Each St0ry To M0ve 0nt0 The Next And Ch00se Y0ur Fate. Listen T0 The Player's Th0ughts, And Pay Attenti0n T0 Y0ur Acti0ns. S0me Paths Will Lead T0 Vict0ry While 0thers Lead T0 Dead Ends. Will Y0u Leave With Mercy 0r Return With Vengeance?, Wh0 Kn0ws... I Am 0nly The Puppeteer F0ll0wing The Script.

ARE Y0U READY F0R THE NIGHTMARES THAT LURK IN HUMANITY'S MIND?

[ AGREE? / DISAGREE?]

[NEEDED T0 BEGIN: 5!?/4]

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_o9zvy40sFL1vsp5iro1_540.gif

Welc0me Then @TrippyVirus.

I H0pe Y0u D0n't Mind Having Vide0s Or Gifs Playing, I Find Them As A Nice T0uch F0r... Expressi0n.

Bef0re Any0ne Else Appears, I D0 Wish To Warn Ab0ut The Suggesti0n 0f T0uchy T0pics Well As S0me... Min0r Accidents That Can 0ccur Depending 0n The R0ute Taken By Y0u, As Well As The 0ther... Participants.

200.gif

Still Waiting F0r 3 M0re Pe0ple.

200.gif

2 M0re Pe0ple.

Then We Can Play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back