We Go Bump in the Night (Official RP Thread)

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer

Characters:

Plot Important Characters:

Angela Blackwood (Final Boss, Wincest): played by @Sol The Hastag

Aidan Blackwood (Third Boss, Emo Teen): played by @Nico

Emi Daily (Second Boss, Aika in Disguise): played by @Toaster Muffins

Blake Washmore (First Boss, Beach Leech): played by @Xenomorphic

Lucretia Hargreaves (The Deuteragonist, Little Miss Lolita): played by @amdreams

Leon Priorten (The Protagonist, Pokemon Master): played by @Ene Kagerou

Regular Characters:

Clementine Gladica (Potty-Mouthed Sass Basket): played by @paipai900

Kaige Schaufer (Thirteen-year-old Thug): played by @Firelava

Cray Sonas (Boy with Kitty Hair): played by @Flip Jester Boy

Ashling Alepous (Hogwarts Student): played by @Ruri

Edgar Dalon (Fishity Floppity): played by @ninbinz

Killian Hartwig (Mister Earwig): played by @Xenomorphic

(More to be added....)

Emi sat in her large throne adorned with all sorts of candies, gems, and toys. She looked up at Mr. Buttons, her monster, who was peacefully resting upon her head. This was unusual as the previous fight hadn't been too difficult. "Wonder why he's so tired..." she asked herself. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and gazed at the large flat screen TV that had hovered down from the ceiling. "Who is this?" Emi asked in annoyance. "He just looks like some everyday same old, same old kid that'd come in here!"

Emi crossed her arms and contemplated throwing a tantrum as the television was just wasting her time! "Take a closer zrrrrrbit look, Miss Princess" the TV buzzed out. "Oh alright" Emi rolled her eyes and looked at the Monster that the boy had next to him. Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates "I-Is that what I think it is!?" Emi looked at the screen even harder "Oh, it is...." Emi said sullenly.

This was the Monster that Lucretia had said would save them. Except, Emi didn't want to be saved, she wanted to stay here forever and ever and ever. This place allowed her to stay young and be ultra powerful! Emi stood up confidently. "Well, this kid won't stop us if I have something to do with it!" Emi said startling Mr. Buttons. Buttons floated down next to Emi and stood defiantly. "We'll do this together, Mr. Buttons!" Emi picked up Mr. Buttons and twirled around gleefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Aidan Blackwood, Mosh Pit~

Strobe lights flashed all around the club like atmosphere. Loud dubstep music blared thoughout the place and in the corner sat a boy with a unamused look on his face. He had bright red hair with black streaks in it along with bright green eyes. He was Aidan the ruler of the Mosh Pit and twin brother of the Princess of the monster world.

He tapped his fingers on his throne and watched the people dancing on the club's dance floor. He watched as skeletons brought patrons things of apple juice and nachos. He took a sip of coke from his cup as he scanned the area. He was expecting a message anytime or so. Just at that thought he saw a kid bring him a small TV "Here you go Prince Aidan." the kid said in a meek voice.

The prince rose a brow and took the small TV. It buzzed and he looked closer in it it was a monster and the supposed monster that was to free them all. Aidan scoffed, he didn't want to be saved. He liked it here, he was actually paid attention too and he liked it to much. He chuckled and grinned with an almost twisted smile. "Very well, if they want to fight, you'll just have to beat them. Wont you Lich?" he said and looked to Lich who was floating beside him. The monster just screeched in response.

"Brother......finish this, I grew bored with this trash." That single order coming out of her lips was all it took to dash yet another group of souls' hope of escape and maybe enough to extinguish their lives.

Brother looked vulnerable charging up his finishing move, but that was only for show. In reality, brother could charge up his ultimate move even as he fought, he only did this as a formality of sorts to make the enemy think this was their only chance to take him out. And those monsters and their owners fell for the trap nicely.

What looked like a two headed dog made the first move, running and leaping toward Brother with its sharp teeth and foaming mouth. It lobbed several lightning balls toward Brother as it sailed through the air. The balls struck empty ground and the dog was encased in a veil of darkness, it could not see, only feel and it felt pressure at the back of its head before the pressure broke through the skin and bone. The last thing it saw was absolute darkness, suffice to say it was robbed of its last sight.

Angela had the sense to turn her back at this point. Brother would have been done charging and would unleash his move within the veil of darkness. True enough, the great hall began growing brighter and brighter, Angel did not need to see the brightness again, she already did so several times in the past. She could hear the inhuman screams that came from the monsters caught in the light, she could almost imagine what they were going through right now, it filled her with a sort of ecstasy to hear the screams of monsters and cries of their owners. She looked back to see three monsters being finished off in short order by brother and several piles of ashes. She would not tolerate rebellion, has said so several times and yet her servants desired an example.

"Brother dearest? Would you be a dear and seal the exit to the hall? Thank you. It's my turn to shine." Angela pulled out what looked like a blade made of bone and smiled at the children who had, 10 minutes ago, looked brave and ready challenge her. Now, they were nothing short of a group of crying children. A wide grin formed on her face as she stalked closer. The oldest in the group no older than 10 years old, she had fire in her eyes yet it was plain to see that she was only doing this for her 7-9 year old companions. "Do not worry, Mother still loves you. She just needs to discipline you a little." She tried to reassure them as she played around with the blade and seemed to nick her finger, blood ran down the blade yet the grin was still there. Her reputation had been established and everyone knew there was no way out, these souls could take solace in the fact that they will live on in Angela's personal bonegram collection.

"Brother dearest, could you bring the naughty children to the workshop? I'll just take a walk, don't worry about me you taught me how to fight and I know you'll rescue me if I get into too much trouble. Thank you brother." Brother took the corpses to the room she called her "workshop" and split ways with its master, just for this short period of time. Angela was itching to see her actual brother and tell him of her recent exploits, she always gravitated to him after every fight, it didn't bother her that it took a while to get into her brother's domain. Not to mention that she sometimes had to rack up a body count on her way to her brother and the fact that someone could easily take the reins of her kingdom like what was resolved a few moments ago. She would wait for Brother before heading over to Big Bro, the special bonegrams could be made later when she came back. "Big Bro, I have so much to tell you today..." She said absentmindedly as she walked along the halls of her estate which closely mirrored her previous home.

--- Kaige ---

Throwing a quick punch lighter was fighting one of the few monsters anywhere near his own size in one of the larger arenas of Mosh City. The Band playing was cheering and singing louder as the giant monsters fought. His opponent was known as Colossus and was a giant bronze man with a spear and shield. the fight had been going on for over half an hour as the pair beat each other down but Colossus couldn't take much more. Lighter had already melted half his face off and the spear was sticking out of Lighters shoulder where a glancing hit had caused it to get stuck. Lighter grabbed Colossus and dragged him to the ground and all 5 heads started breathing flames over the metal giants head. The giants hand reached out before crashing to the ground, dead. Kaige ran out of the covered area and checked out Lighters wounds. His only lasting wound would be a scar from the spear. Lighter reached up and ripped it from his rocky skin and held it in the air. To the roars of the crowd Kaige and Lighter walked out of the arena. Looking up at his giant Kaige spoke. " Hey man you still all good? That other giant could hit real hard." Lighter voice, a low gravely sound, came out. " I am without lasting wounds. The creature took more than he gave."

With that Kaige walked over to the massive cargo entrance to his Apartment. Everything in the house had a giant version of it to allow Lighter to participate in anything in the house he needed. Throwing the rolling steel up he and Lighter walked in. Turning Kaige pulled on the chain on the side of the door. The giant door crashed into the ground with a resounding bang. Lighter had walked strait to the fireplace and let out a short breath. The giant fireplace lite immediately and he lay down in it. The stone on his shoulder grew out and soon all of the marks from the spear began to fade Kaige had walked over to his chair by the fireplace and sat down. The TV on the wall light up and showed a pict feed of the latest fights that the Pits loaded up. Most where truly brutal and many ended with monster deaths. Such where the ways of the world now. While it was not perfect Kaige was lucky enough to have a powerful monster to be able to pay for life here. He also ran a small house where some kids could sleep for the night if they where new to the area and had no money.

Lighter spoke first. " Who else do you think is going to try to challenge us? And do you think that there will ever be a true challenge? Only Colossus could fight well and even then he failed to do anything major." Kaige pondered for a moment. " While i like watching the monsters that could challenge you i prefer the weaker ones as there is almost no risk to you. True i have seen some monsters that could fight you and win but i do not look forward to the day we see them rise to fight you." With that they both simply stared at the fights being filmed. The majority where small and weak monsters but sometimes you saw a few that where turely terrifying fights between some powerful monsters. Such was life here.

"Blood, blood, blood!" Were the words uttered by Zaborg before he used his superior speed to dodge the extremely large opponent's arm smash attack, leaving several feet between him and the attacker's appendage.

Only then, had Zaborg noticed the one and possibly only chance he had to take down the lumbering beast of a monster. Zaborg took a strategic jump onto the opponents hand and raced up onto the behemoth's forearm. He then took a long leap into the air and placed himself over the monster's shoulder, rather curling into a ball on his way up and stopping before gravity had gotten a hold of him. He started to spin mid-air in the same spot, sparks starting to form around the fast moving green ball of energy. It wasn't long before the horns on his body had started to glow a luminescent white color, mainly from all the energy he had collected.

The creature who was fighting against Zaborg, was a large Golem, which had a somewhat dumbfounded look once it had noticed that the small green creature had disappeared, only to find out that it had somehow made it's way above it's shoulder. The creature then took its arm and proceeded to try and swat at Zaborg. Reaching the final step in his attack, Zaborg shot down at the opponents shoulder and pierced through the solid rock, landing on the ground and putting on a look as if nothing had happened. But in all reality, he knew what he'd done to the lumbering creature, who roared loudly in pain.

His arm which Zaborg had walked previously walked upon, was now falling through the air, making a large crashing sound one it had made contact with the ground. The arm had lost its form and reverted to a pile of rubble. The large Golem held it's shoulder in pain, which was clearly displayed on the monster's face. Knowing that the battle wasn't over until somebody died or gave up, Zaborg took this chance and curled up into a ball again, rolling onto the ground. He started to roll faster and faster, kicking up dirt, yet not to the maximum power he could obtain. He launched himself, aiming for a strategically placed rock that had come from the fallen Golem's arm.

From that rock, he we launched into the air, and there was one place he was aimed for. The head. Quickly closing the distance, Zaborg crashed into the beast's forehead, sending it falling backwards until it had roughly landed on its back with a loud thud, landing on the beast's chest and striking a victorious pose. "And thus is why, You are the Ass kick-EE and I am the Ass kick-ER." he said triumphantly before the monster's tamer had conceded defeat. Afterwards, Zaborg walked off of the Golem's chest and met up with Kilian, who said nothing, but rather gave him a smirk and hugged his monster. "Wh0a buddy, save that for when we get home." Zaborg teased, earning himself a playful punch on the shoulder.

"You did good out there, Z." Kilian said, changing the song on his MP3 player to more catchy and not to 'yell in your ear-y'. "So good, that I think it deserves a reward for style points." he added, shoving his hands back into his pocket and changing his course, due East. He knew exactly what Zaborg liked. After being with him for 16 years, the two were like brothers. Rather, Zaborg was the brother he didn't ask for, but came as a blessing in disguise. "I think you might find the sudden change in direction well worth it once we get to our destination..." Kilian said, looking at Zaborg, who kept the same, unintentional, twisted smile. "Alright then, lead the way." Zaborg said, walking behind Kilian, leaving the previous fighter and his monster behind.

Lucretia Hargreaves

Ruler of 13th Avenue

"Ring around the rosie~

A pocket full of posies~

Ashes~ Ashes~

We all fall down~"

Lucy sat amid piles of bones, singing various nursery rhymes while trying to sort the seemingly endless supply of bones streaming into her domain. The air was silent other than her faint singing and the clatter of bone against pavement or more bone. She picked up a skull, obviously monster from its large size and unusual shape. "So pitiful," she whispered, kissing the skull's forehead. "Don't you worry. You may not have been loved before, but now everyone will want you, even if it's only for your bones and teeth."

Lucy looked up as Abyss stepped out of the shadows, his tattered cloak billowing faintly in the breeze. She smiled at her monster, holding out the skull to him. "Look, Abyss. We have another friend." The girl placed the skull to the side and began staring at the ground. Her golden hair fell like silk curtains and her small pale hands gripped on the edge of her nightgown, once white but now yellowed and grayed due to years in the Monster World. "Too cruel. Making monsters fight like this, only for them to die for meaningless entertainment. But they'll get what's coming to them. Karma does things like that. And then the souls of our friends will rest soundly, right Abyss?"

The silent monster stood over Lucy, offering a weary smile. Lucy stood on her bare feet, grabbing one of Abyss' arms. "Let's go play with our new friends, Abyss. The nightmare will end soon anyway. Soon, we'll all be free. I can see it." She then began walking down the street, singing more nursery rhymes while pulling on Abyss to follow her.

"Ah, where am I?" Asked a young boy who sat on the ground of an old and spooky looking town. Or atleast the entrance of it. The question wasn't meant for anyone in particular, but the boy decided to.say it outloud. He dusted himself off and stood. He looked around him for the white egg he had only moments ago, but couldn't seem to find it. "Hey, you! Leon!" The boy looked down to find a small, white, winged lizard at his feet. "Ooh? Did you speak? I think you just spoke," Leon replied still looking at the dragon. "Don't assume I didn't! Of course I spoke! No one else would want to talk to an ignorant person such as yourself!" "Is this what bullying is?"

"Listen up!"

"Yes, sir!"

"I am a monster, and we are partners-"

"Ooh, teacher! Like pokemon?"

"No! Listen!"

"You are in a world different from the one you are used to. There are many other monsters other than me, and some not so good. Also, the people around here like to fight and take advantage of the powers of monsters. You are here for a specific reason, and it's your job to discover that reason. Some people describe us monsters as pets, but as I said we are p-"

"I'm gonna call you Pikachu!"

Pikachu was not happy about this at all, especially because Leon didn't seem like he was going to be taking him seriously any time soon. Leon was already walking away and the lizard wasn't even finished talking. "Hey, Pikachu, this town looks creepy. How come?" "Don't assume I know the answer to that I'm not the person who came up with this part." "Do you have your own part?" "Don't assume I do."

((Can we put a link to the OOC thread here, please?))

Cray walks around the city, looking for something to do. "Where do we go now, Ahri?" Cray says. "I don't know. I'm bored," Ahri screeches as it flies behind Cray. "Yeah, I'm bored too. How about we look for a fight?" Cray continues to walk around until he sees someone that looks new in Monster City. "Hey, how about that kid?" Ahri says, spotting the kid. "Hm, could be entertaining. HEY YOU!" Cray yells to the kid as he runs toward him, Ahri flying behind him.

Ashling Alepous leans back on the rock, tilting her head slightly to the side. Her palms are spread out behind her, maintaining her balance in the awkward sitting position. A taunting smile graces her lips, green eyes glinting with boredom and triumph. "Must we continue with this charade?" She asks plainly, the bells in her hair jingling as she laughs. It is a haunting and hollow laugh, making her even more frightening to her opponent.

The child standing a few feet away from her shakes, his knobby knees pressed together. Tears run down his chubby cheeks, dirt matting his once brown hair. He continues to plead with her, his monster gravely injured at his side. A weak adult at best, if Ash were to describe the monster. A pathetic excuse of a companion and comrade if she ever saw one. "Please," the child begs, falling to his knees in front of her. "Please let us go."

Her laughter echoes around them, an evil grin spreading across her face. "Let you go?" She replies, shaking her head disappointedly at the child's stupidity. "Please child. You know nothing of this world if you think I will let you go." Ash refuses to show an ounce of pity for this naive thing. He deserves the fate that he brought on himself. It is his mistake that he thought himself powerful enough to challenge her.

An almost loud wail escapes the little boy, no longer caring if he appears weak. "Please! Don't kill me..." He begs again, shaking his head widely with big blue eyes. "I don't want to die."

Pity begins to arise within Ash before she can squash it down completely. "This is no fault but your own." She exclaims matter of factly, indicating with her finger to her most beloved comrade and companion. "Bella Morte." Ash whispers faintly, closing her eyes before light begins to blind her. She smiles upon hearing the child's dying screams as a tear travels down her cheek.

--Kaige--

Shifting he found a sign of footage that amused him. near the area where many appeared it looked like a informal fight was going to happen. He and Lighter would have to check it out. Informal fights where either incredibly one sided and short or massive and destructive fights that destroyed the landscape around it for a great distance.

Calling Lighter to him he opened the massive door and began walking off towards the area that he thought the fight was in. And if all else failed he could call a few informals himself against those that glared at him as he walked past. His monster was powerful and large so he often was subject to being challenged to a fight or two and thought he tried it often took a massive toll on the surrounding area. He was getting closer to his target when he heard a screech and saw the flying monster he saw in the clip of video.

Moving closer he and Lighter stayed off to the side and managed to content themselves with watching. Lighter sat down and bent over so he could talk to Kaige without the whole world hearing and the where seen whispering back and forth about if the should interfere on the poor kids behalf.

Emi decided that if she wanted to take on this dreadful opponent that was sure to come to Emilandia she would need to train and hone all of her fighting tactics and Buttons' skills. "Alright, Buttons, it's time to go train sweetie heart~" Emi cooed. She stood from her throne and walked out of the giant cupcake castle, her pretzel stick gate closing behind her. Buttons was floating after her and was curious about who they were going to train against.

(The following will be a combat demonstration and how to fight against others. I will make all trainers NPCs. I'll be posting their sheets soon which will be rather small.

"Alright Buttons, we've reached the Lollipop Forest. Time to go find Candy, the trainer~" after a bit of searching they found Candy. Candy was the trainer for all the children in Emilandia as well as the head of Emi's Ballerina Cupcake Brigade. "Oh em gee, it's Emi! Are ya ready to train?" Candy asked bouncily. "Duh, stupid!" Emi said, "Why else would I come see you?" "To hang ou-" "Yeah yeah, whatever, let's get onto the training"

Candy's Monster Hootenanny hopped out from the shadows of the Lollipop Forest, you could see bits of lollipop stuck to its face and beak. "Alrightie, let's get this hootenanny started!" Hootenanny sprung into the air and shot blazes of fire from its beak at Mr. Buttons. "Mr. Buttons, initiate Tenebruos Tentacles!" Mr. Buttons screeched as dark, shadowy tentacles sprouted from his back. He immediately knew what Emi was going to command and slapped Hootenanny out of the air. Hootenanny squawked and flew to Mr. Buttons. It started to rapidly peck his head and brought Buttons to the ground. He flailed as he was being pecked and used his tentacles to grab Hootenanny.

"Mr. Buttons, Fear's Gaze!" Buttons looked dead into Hootenanny's huge eyes and saw its fears. Mr. Buttons created a large hoard of ants to attack Hootenanny. With that Hootenanny slumped over out of fear. The ants poofed away and Emi was triumphant with her victory. "Thanks, Candy dearie~" 
(@Firelava only the Rulers have access to surveillance of the Central Fields)

Leon looks towards the boy who seems to be coming closer to him. Could this be the mark of a new friendship? His first friend in this strange world. "Hey Pikachu, look! A friend!" He excitedly exclaims, looking back at the small dragon looking monster.

"Don't assume he's a friend!" Pikachu barked back. "You can't possibly trust anyone here- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Leon didn't seem to be listening at all, probably because he wasn't. This was a good moment to explain how Leon could seem very naive at times, though he was none of the sort. He would hurt others if he had to, and probably wouldn't use it as a last-resort. Even our hero has a cruel side in this story.

"Hey there!" He called out to the boy as he ran in his direction. He stopped in front of the boy just as Pikachu finally caught up and stopped, sliding to complete it.

( Javole Toast. it will be followed. No clue how to change ze last post thought will work on it ASAP )

"Hmm," Cray says, inspecting the new person. He walks around the kid, who looked older than Cray did. "What do you thinks Ahri? Think he'll be worth our while?"

"That depends," Ahriman says, eyeing the boy's dragon. "Are its attacks delicious?"

"Now, now, Ahri, I've already fed you. Entertain me, I say. I challenge you to a fight!" He jumps back and points at the new kid. "Ahri, get ready!"

"Of course!" Ahriman says as he flies into the air to get ready to fight.

Leon looked at the pair, his eyes shining with glee. "So this is a game!"

"Don't assume it is! We cannot accept this challenge! It's bad, Leon!" Pikachu looked up at Leon with a serious expression as usual, and Leon exchanged a confident look.

"Pikachu, I think we can be him if we work together as a team!" Leon said, confidentially, but with a more serious expression.

"Alright... But if I die I'm haunting you!"

"Yeah, Yeah."

"This is no game," Cray says. "I figured that out the moment I got here. To me, this is an adventure." He jumps back more to make way for Ahriman. "Ahri, Gale Force!"

"As you wish," Ahri says as he hovers down in front of Cray and starts flapping his wings quickly at the new kid's pet dragon. He started sending strong gusts of wind at the new duo, hoping to send them flying into a wall.

(Flip, I must request that you post more. It does not reach my posting standards. I'd like at least five lines per post >.>)

((Edited, but was only able to get it to four lines. I wanna get a reaction reply. Also, could you post a link to the sign-up thread on the first page, please?))

"Asshole! You want to fight, b*tch?!" A rather petite raven haired girl glared up at an older boy who was dangling her white beret just out of the girl's reach. She was dressed in a rather fancy sort of way, a white sailor uniform from a private school would most likely be your first guess. The little girl's dark navy blues eyes seemed to glare daggers at the older boy, who kept a confident smirk on his lips as his full grown monster stood behind him, as if daring anyone to attack his human or himself. The girl on the other hand, her monster was a tiny little bear thing that was about the size of your palm, obviously very weak looking. And you are about to find out why.

It was just a normal night in the Gladica manor, rather stormy outside might I add. The household was busy with action, kind of like a bee hive. There seemed to be a party going on, the elegant classical music ringing through the air as a low bass acompained it, sounding to the beat of of every quarter note. The adults chatted about, catching up on each other's lives and gossiping about another's. In the middle of all that ruckus wasa tiny little girl, adressed down in her somewhat simple sailor uniform that she had to wear to go to Venus Academy, one of the top schools in the country. A fake smile adorned her soft pink lips, but never did it reach her blank, emotionless eyes. She had a look of pure and utter boredom gracing her face as she sat elegantly with her slim legs crossed over one another, her petite and manicures hands laid on her lap. She seemed like a statute, so perfectly sculpted. If only the on lookers knew what was really going on in this girl's mind.

Ew, that dress makes her stomach stick out. I heard that Mr. Ronan is f*cking Ms. Fontaine, it's probably true, they smell like each other underneath all that colonge and perfume. A sadistic smirk struggled to get on the girl's face with no avail, her poker face was much too good for that.

"Lady Clementine," A maid forced a fake smile on her face as she approached the Devil child, knowing just how terrible said Clementine really was under that sweet and completely fake facade. "Madame Ruth sends her regards for your ninth birthday." The maid bowed once more before hurrying off to get as far away as she could from the demon little girl who may look cute on the outside but could easily overthrow Satan from his position as the King of Hell.

Clementine hadn't even moved a hit as she watched the maid scurry away like a little mouse, it seemed to amuse the sadist of a little girl, the servants were always so entertaining to watch their reactions to things. A light chuckle escaped Clementine's lips as she averted her eyes to back where she was sstaring before; the storm. Thunder an lightning booked throughout the skies, but was easily drowned out by the adults chatter and music. Clementine watches in interest as the lightning struck a tree, killing it instantly. Hundreds of years trying to grow that high was easily destroyed in less than a millisecond. That must suck.

Finding the party quite boring, Clementine then got off of her seat - more like podium for everyone to see her - and calmly made her way through the maze of adults up silently up the stairs to her room. As the sounds of the party faded as Clementine closed the door to her room, she could hearing the booms of thunder and rain smashing against the windows without having to strain them. Laying on her king sized bed, Clementine carressed the soft will covers as she hugged her teddy bear to herself. It was a designer teddy bear might I add. And then she saw one of the brightest lights flash on the side of the mansion, going right up to Clementine's large window before zapping the Earth.

Grabbing her tiny whit emonater in her own petite little hands, Clementine growled lowly as she reeled back and threw her monster straight at the boy, the white blob emitting a quiet shriek of fear as it's large mouth opened wide and surrounded the boy's head completely. A look of triumph covered Clementine's face as she folded her arms over her chest and stood dominantly. "What now, douchebag?" It was obviously a rhetorical question, but it's always fun to ask them.

Clementine's monster - Totaru - was still sucking on the boy's head like a brain leech, saliva dripping from it's stretched mouth. The boy's minster seemed to have been cquthr off guard as he immediately Behan trying to pull Totaru off of his human. And it had only been less than twenty-fours hours since Clementine came here.

"Aright, so I hope that you remember the way to the 'candy kingdom', because I have no clue how to get there..." Zaborg said, looking at the forest lining which separated them from their next destination. Just like, if not exactly like his tamer, Zaborg shared resemblance to Kilian in every way, besides the obvious physical appearance. Kilian simply shrugged in response , also not knowing how to get exactly to Emilandia, but he had a general idea. "I know which direction we're going, so if we continue East until we hit the Lollipop Forest, Emilandia shouldn't be too far away..." Kilian added, taking out the earphones from his MP3 player and replacing them with speakers. The music was loud, very loud, and mainly Metal. He loved the genre of music. He didn't really know, but he just did. Zaborg liked it too. The two looked at the forest one more time, a grimace appearing on their face. "Well then, I guess there's no possible way of getting lost if we have you as a human compass, right?" he asked Kilian, not waiting for an answer and continuing to be e first one to take a step into the forest, disappearing into the vast darkness.

"Hey, wait up!" Kilian exclaimed, running in after his monster and being surround in utter darkness for several seconds, which in all reality, felt like hours. the only thing giving off light was the screen of Kil's MP3 and the sparks flying off or Zaborg's body. Then, the first stroke of light hit Zaborg, showing his almost neon green skin. Zaborg had then slowed down his pace until he was walking beside Kilian. Truly, he was one hell of a companion, though he threw authority out of the window whenever Kilian would get into a dangerous situation. But Zaborg wanted to become stronger, so that he could protect Kilian from monsters he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat in his current state of Adolescence. Honestly, the thought of Kilian even getting hurt would set him off in a certain fighting situations. Zaborg had figured that through fighting monsters stronger than himself, he'd be able to evolve into a much more powerful form, but the promise he made between Kilian and him, to not leave tamers without their monsters, kind of got in the way of that. His thought process of the monster world was, 'If not now, then later.' In a sense that, if he didn't kill them now, their death would still be inevitable, if not by his hands, then by the hands of a crueler being.

The music echoed throughout the forest, filling it with the sound of heavy bass guitars, loud drums, and screaming voices. Why Kilian had chosen heavy metal to be his favorite type of music, he'll never know. But, it may have to do with the fact that he was pressured into it. However, he did ease into it after a while, mainly to the point where he ultimately would say that he just enjoys the fast beats, heavy riffs, and the badass drum solos.

Then that's when they saw a glimpse of their destination. Well,not necessarily their actual destination, but rather the place before it. They had caught a glimpse of Lollipop Forest, through a small clearing of some trees. It wasn't really Candy Cane Forest, but rather the merging of the two forests, making a halfway point. As the two continued at a somewhat quick pace, they noticed lollipops growing from the ground. The further they walked, the more lollipops they saw, and the less trees there were to take away from the fantasy feeling of the place. Soon, they continued to walk, watching as the trees began to look more mature the more they continued to walk, gumdrops appearing on the branches and weighing the trees down significantly, almost to the point where there was no movement coming from the trees whenever the wind passed by them. It gave the forest a somewhat eerie feeling, especially when there was the cracking of branches, which made it sound like there was something that was walking inside the forest besides Kilian and Zaborg.

Even the light almost ceased to exist within the forest. Without the ability to bend. Ith the wind, the trees couldn't move to let light in, which in turn, added to the forests eeriness. Then, that's when they had heard it. The sounds of squawking and screeching coming from further away. Kilian quickly put the music on pause as they heard the noises get louder and louder, obviously, they were getting closer, but the images that were filling their minds were anything but child friendly. Their faces quickly contorted back to grimaces, their mind obviously unable to delete the image form their heads.

" God, I hope it's just two monsters fighting and nothing else..." Zaborg muttered, getting a view of what was going on. At least he was right about something, but it looked slightly ridiculous. Two little girls, one with a floating stuffed animal and the other with a Phoenix-like monster, who had lost the battle. The two simply decided to shrug it off and continue walking, nonchalantly walking straight through the battlefield. "I just want food at this point... I'm not really even picky at this point." Zaborg said, watching as Kilian nodded in agreement.

Queen Blackwood

Angel strolled the halls of her estate, walking purposefully toward the main hall and going out the large hardwood double doors to her mansion. Deep within the mansion, lies the only way out of the monster world, at least the only way she knew. She always thought that there may be other avenues of escape littered throughout the monster world. Possibly housed within each region, though it was a suspicion she did not show publicly lest the general populace of her little dominion grow hopeful. The status quo has to be maintained at all costs to ensure everything goes according to Angela's wishes, which meant propaganda that led children to her doorstep to be slaughtered.

She pushed aside the double doors and stepped out into the courtyard estate. Several of the Queen's Guard stood at attention as they beautiful empress passed them by. They did not stop her when she decided to step foot outside the compound, nor did they accompany her, they were there more to buy time should any child get bright ideas of sneaking and escaping when she went out for her visits to her brother's domain. It wasn't just the Queen's Guard any escapees had to deal with, it was also her attack dog that they needed to deal with. He was the only soul who ever made Brother break a sweat and almost defeated the Queen. His name was Alex Jansen and he was most likely drilling the Queen's Guard on combat tactics, she made it a point to execute him once he's lived past his usefulness him and his Zio. They were too much of a threat to her rule but she couldn't leave the estate unguarded.

She through the orderly streets of her Queendom, discipline needed to be enforced within her domain, she would not tolerate rebellion or any kind of offense and would sanction the use of severe punishment for even minor offenses. She wanted a dominion and created a near dystopia of a rule. If there was anyone plotting against her she'd know about it in an instant and quickly moved to extinguish the threat in its infancy, an abortion of sorts. She had people planted in almost every corner of the monster world, not just her Queendom, all of those people were given a special bonegram and the fact that they had a beloved other held hostage. Of course, a part of their loved ones accompanied them wherever they went, in the form of the bone gram pendant she gives her agents. None of them had would ever notice they were carrying around their boyfriend, their girlfriend, their siblings with them around their neck. They all cling to the naive idea that Angel would spare their loved ones. She always gave the occasional reminder of what it was they were working for, the freedom of dead children.

The Industrial region of her brother wasn't exactly far from her Queendom, but outside her jurisdiction were several idiots just waiting to challenge her or kill her, usually jumping her in large numbers. She always did leave a trail of dead bodies on the road between The Industrial region and her Queendom. There was never a shortage of confident and prideful idiots who couldn't last half as long as Jansen in fight against her and Brother.

Strangely enough, there wasn't an idiot in sight nor a stupid voice calling her out to a challenge or the tell tale sign of a sloppy ambush. It was either going to be a very uneventful journey or the idiots stepped their game up and are becoming careful, who knows they may even get her off guard. "Oh how solitary am I, where for art thou kindred brother?" She stated in her loudest and most annoyed voice to show just how 'vulnerable' she was to attack. No attack came for her and she already caught sight of the great steel walls and gate of her Brother's domain.

It took her some more time but she arrived in front of the gate, it seemed as though no one was attending to it and it stayed shut despite her effort to open the gate.
"Brother dearest, would you mind heralding our arrival to Big Bro?" She called out to what seemed to be the wind. "As you wish" A metallic voice replied and in the space of 3 seconds the gate toppled backward after several holes were punched into the plating and the hinges of the gate, this shouldn't come as a surprise to her brother's subjects that the gate would not hold against his sister.

"Big Broooooo! I'm baaaaaack~"

Alex Jansen

Alex saw the Queen leave the premises of the compound, which meant it was his turn to stand watch over the exit and to deter any children from escaping. He could never really get used to butchering children, not like the Queen who does so with a big grin plastered on her face and sometimes being in utter ecstasy as she hears her opponents scream and cry and generally be defeated. He'd have to hand over the training of this particular batch of recruits to his colleague for their training.
"Tricia, I'm filling in for the Queen until she comes back, I'm leaving the Cadet Corps. in your hands in the meantime. Don't disappoint me now, you just earned your promotion. Zio, let's get to it." A girl walked up to his position and continued what he was doing a while ago, as Alex turned to head into the estate and stand watch at the throne room, which was the only way to the exit. Zio was silently hovering beside him.

"I still don't get why you do this, Alex. Do you like the Queen or something? I mean I admit she is easy on the eyes but the insanity surrounding her seems to be palpable at best. Besides, you know as well as I do, that your brother and sister are dangling around your neck in that pendant. So I'm just curious why you still follow her." Zio finally spoke up before they arrived at the Throne room. Alex stopped to turn and face his monster.

"Does it really matter, Zio? Life out there isn't any different than life in here, at least I'm given shelter and food and place to belong. It was hard to look after my siblings when we were homeless. Sure they weren't able to experience the things I am experiencing now, but even death is a better alternative to eternal poverty."

"You do know you just sound like you're trying to rationalize the situation and I really really want to call you on your bullsh*t. We've been through so much together, I know exactly how important they were to you. I also know how much you're against killing, to the point where you even just let would be escapees off with a severe warning and heavy thrashing. You never let me have fun like Brother, I wanna kill something to once in a while you know. I mean what's the point of this if I can't slash things up, you know?" Zio summoned his weapon and took several practice slashes at the air, trying to envision some powerful opponent suddenly becoming two, four, eight, sixteen pieces. Then let the weapon disappear from his hands. "I really don't think anyone is going to be stupid enough to go pick a fight, not after that supposed "army" of rebels that tried to punch through a while ago. C'mon let's go back the drill yard and put the fear of Jansen in those recruits, even Tricia's there."

"I do hope neither of you morons actually intend to abandon your post. Now I must be off to catch up to the young mistress. Do not make me regret my decision of not killing you, Zio." That metallic voice sent chills running through Alex's spine and Zio seemed to tense up, Brother was there and he was listening and he wasn't with the Queen, not yet at least. Alex almost thought they'd both be executed for what just happened, thankfully Brother is more lenient than the Queen. The atmosphere was intense even though Brother already left, neither of the two could shake that feeling of near death.

"Let's just.......let's just get this shift over with, I think I almost died."

"Agreed."

Aidan looked boredly at the small TV in front of him. This was the one that was supposedly the one to free us? This stupid kid that thought a enemy was a friend. He grinned widely "Well, Lich, it seems like we have a stupid one on our hands." he snickered. He ran a hand through his blood red hair and took a sip of apple juice. He looked at a Kid that walked up to him. "Sir Aidan there is a disturbance in the main gate, it's your sister." the kid said in a shaky tone.

Aidan sighed and stood up "Take that TV away will ya? I'm through with it." He ordered. The kid nodded hastily and ran off with the TV. "Lich, lets go." he said and walked out of the club. He looked around his city the smog hung in the air and it almost had a psychedelic atmosphere to it. He heard the cries and growls from the arena where a kid was loosing seriously. It had been a long time since him and Lich had a descent fight, sure there were those foolish kids who though they could stand up to him. Though in the end they lost horribly and after Lich killed the monster, Aidan killed the kid.

He could see his obnoxious beautiful sister in the distance. He smiled and ran the last few paces. He ran up to her and grinned "Hello little sister, long time no see." he said and looked down at the pink haired princess.

Pikachu dug his silver claws in the ground, leaning down closer to the ground and squinting as the wind blew. Leon on the other hand was struggling against the wind, until he finally got lifted from the ground.

"Leon!" Cried Pikachu. The hatchling growled and climbed closer to the enemy, before chomping towards the distracted monsters tail.

Leon came closer to the brick column that held the gate and stopped himself with his feet. Climbing up and grabbing to the metal of the gate to keep himself from flying any further.

"Gah!" Ahriman yells as he flails his tail around, struggling to shake off the hatchling, but it wouldn't let go.

"Pathetic," Cray says to himself. "Hey, new guy! I'll go easy on you for now!"

"
Aw, why?" Ahriman complains as the hatchling bit his tail.

(Flip, no offence, but your short posts are annoying me)

"Pikachu, I'm tired.. Let's leave and go home, "Leon said, comepletely ignoring his enemy. He climbed down from the fence and approached his monster, who spat out scales and blood from Ahriman. Leon was turning out to be a really pathetic hero.

"Don't assume you can go home!" Pikachu scolded. "And Don't assume you can back down now!" Leon didn't seem to be listening, which only made the minster even more angry.

"Pikachu, I'd like it better if you only said, 'Woof!' When I share my opinion, because then you'd be the pet I've always wanted," Leon said as Pikachu got closer to him, to be replied with a huge burst of pain in his foot and a- CHOMP!

Leon clutched his foot and cried out, "It hurts! It hurts!" Pikachu felt satisfied with himself, but he also had a bit of guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back