We are: Legends

animegirl20 said:
Alice sat watching not sure what to say.
Considering a puppy just turned into a Bengal Tiger, threatened to bite of someones hands and then turned into a Siamese cat and sat down at her seat, I can understand that response ;)

Someone elses turn now.

Guuuys D: I know I kind of turned into a big cat, threatened to rip someones hands off and then turned into a house cat and sat down like it was nothing but I don't bite...yet. ;)

But seriously though please respond D:

I am so lonely

CisoSecond said:
Guuuys D: I know I kind of turned into a big cat, threatened to rip someones hands off and then turned into a house cat and sat down like it was nothing but I don't bite...yet. ;)
But seriously though please respond D:

I am so lonely
I guess I will when I get off work. I usually wait a bit for everyone else to respond before I do because I am respectful and know that these kind of rps are a group setting -.- sorry I hate it people respond quickly making it a 1x1 rp.

[QUOTE="Maeve Valor]I guess I will when I get off work. I usually wait a bit for everyone else to respond before I do because I am respectful and know that these kind of rps are a group setting -.- sorry I hate it people respond quickly making it a 1x1 rp.

[/QUOTE]
Coming from Minecraft Roleplay and Dungeons and Dragons I usually anticipate quicker responses, oh well!

Julia seems awfully cheeky for almost being shred to bits by a tiger...

Some might call her brave, most would call her foolish ;)

CisoSecond said:
Coming from Minecraft Roleplay and Dungeons and Dragons I usually anticipate quicker responses, oh well!

Julia seems awfully cheeky for almost being shred to bits by a tiger...

Some might call her brave, most would call her foolish ;)
I don't think that anyone gets her at this point... really you guys, she doesn't give a **** about what other people say or do. Unless it's an outright challenge, she doesn't care. That is her personality, for now, I plan to have character development with her.

Well we'll see how much she cares when she's missing half her face, her hands, one foot, a few organs and what ever else is left for scavengers! > :)

Hunnyhelp said:
Do I have permission to change the current topic of training for my introduction?
How far away was that introduction? Im considering whether a dog would be able to hear or smell that lol

I was trying to make the hill, the hill where you are training at. Sorry I wasn't descriptive I was kinda confused on the local map

Whoops, wasn't paying attention there. I guess Zoo is not limited by gender haha ;)

Would Zoo find anything?

Thank you @CisoSecond . I was about to give up on talking to Morgana and go off to talk to someone else.

Given, I didn't want to fight like others were but I still wanted to be part of the rp still.

In case anyone was wondering Im just kind of sitting here waiting for us to get called for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back