• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

We are Friends.

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //
“Huh, funny, I got out of that death game alive, and I didn't even kill anyone.” I started to laugh out of cruel irony, as I was telling my story. My friends story, the story of the hundred people. The officers that I was talking to, to try to end the game were talking to each other, they were not so quiet, or at least not as quite as they thought they were, “Are you sure he hasn't gone off the deep end?” Officer A said. I wasn't able to care to remember their names.

“No, I haven't. I am almost perfectly sane… to be fair, anyone else who played that game would end up losing most of their sanity, so you should be glad you have me.” I interrupted the officers who clearly thought that I was delusional. Which, I actually would prefer over the cold hard reality.

“Fine then, tell us your story. Uh…. Winter Shadowbrooke” Officer B said.

“Gladly, I hope you don't have weak stomachs.” I warned the two before I continued with my story.

Water rushed into my mouth and lungs, sputtering up water as I forced myself back up the surface, before I sink back down forcefully, bubbles rising to the surface of the water. Although, I had a lack of oxygen the realization was clear to me, someone was trying to kill me, and so far they were succeeding. I felt the shadows around my eyes starting to close in before I heard a chorus, “Winter!” exclaiming, the last word I heard before I shut my eyes like blinders. The Last Word. What was it? Winter… Winter.. oh right my name is Winter, I thought to myself, suffering from a more than small case of amnesia, as my thoughts drifted around in my subconscious.

My eyes fluttered open, feeling sand under my wet clothes, making a more than uncomfortable feeling.

“Oh look, Winter is back from the dead.”

“Shut up, he wouldn't die that easy.”

I blinked twice as my eyes began to focus again, at the two males that were talking to each other.

“Winter, welcome back.”

Another voice, although this time feminine . More importantly, another person who knew my name. Who were they? “Erm… Who exactly are you people?” I asked them, I was more than grateful for them saving me from, whoever tried to kill me. Who tried to kill me. Where was he anyways? I looked around before finding a grotesque corpse, throwing up the gallon of seawater that I inhaled, and whatever I ate last.

“You don't remem- Oh that is gross.” One of the males who were talking to each other, referring to large amount of sick that spilled out on the sand, however he seemed perfectly fine with corpse behind him. “Oh him...”

“Well that makes sense, “ The female from earlier stated, “He doesn't remember us, so he probably doesn't know about this Hell.”

“Come on, if we look on the bright side. It is like an island Vacation.” The other male said way too optimistically. Which earned him a scoff with the other two companions next to him.

“Erm… My question..” I said raising a finger up, the other hand against the sand, or the nearest sand not covered my regurgitated seawater and food.

“We are friends.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back