• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐š†๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š | ษนวส‡ษ”ษษนษษฅษ” ษŸo ส‡no

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
@Unicorn666 @BluEndings @Kai123 Hextremus Hextremus @Dullahan Shinigami @hosaki @FoldedPages izayoiix izayoiix OrWangatan OrWangatan

Yo yo yo the RP. Is. Live!!
Iโ€™m pretty excited (if not a bit nervous?,,), I already love u guys and your characters, u all did a supes job with making an interesting and highly varied cast, and I canโ€™t wait to see where things go. Iโ€™m hoping to experiment with concepts and ideas, so sorry if things are a bit rough around the edges here and there, but I believe we can see it through! Due to the nature of the story somehow things became more abstract, but that kind of freedom makes me look forward to it? Maybe it wonโ€™t be very satisfying though lolโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll really try my best. I hope that the story will be enough to fulfill whatever expectations people have, and if notโ€ฆwell hopefully it can still be a fun ride.

So Iโ€™m going to try and make a GM/Plot-related post every Monday, please try and post at least once a week, and weโ€™ll see how everyone does with that kind of pace. Typically after every GM post you guys will have something to read in your private chats. But itโ€™s gonna take us a bit for that to become more relevant.

Also things that are underlined in my posts are meant to be character-specific (so based on that personโ€™s power / circumstances / peculiarities). I thought that since Iโ€™m the GM I should probably include something like that, so the rest of you guys donโ€™t really have to worry about it. But thatโ€™s what thatโ€™s all about.

Andโ€ฆ I think thatโ€™s it? Usually I like to give some kind of direction, but this time I think itโ€™s pretty self-explanatory. Letโ€™s all wake up!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back