• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We All Live Together (Accepting All Fandoms)

VanellopeSchweetz

Hello All :) Am a relatively new member in the forums. I recently started an RP and put it in the Fandom's section although after consideration, i found that it might fit in Quest RP better. The RP is a slight alteration of Quest RP but had to do with basically any fandom ever which is why it was put in Fandoms and not Quest ( Oops :3) If any of you are interested in an RP that molds to the player choices by Scene and Picture choices check the link below! Also we will accept just about any fandom! Check the Overview,Mechanics, and Character sign up tab for the most information! We are still accepting!

Casual - We All Live Together(Accepting All Fandoms/Recently Updated!)

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I am in! Also, would you like to check if the game Worlds Collide suits your tastes? I'm gonna add you

[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to having you! Honestly though i will be pretty busy this summer so i may not be able to. Between my rp and my summer schedule, I may only have enough time for mine. I would join if i had the time though. Looks fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back