We All Bleed Red in the End {Reboot}

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
You can use this tab to reserve character roles and genders as well as discuss the plot, characters and what you are having for dinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will throw in a lycan male but cs will have to wait till tomorrow since I have a party in a bit. Don't know which rank yet. Think alpha...

Apologies for the late start! I will try to have it up in the next few days! Have been so busy lately and stuff that in my spare time I find myself blacking out for exhaustion.

@Nat Totally... I can sooooo see your Ane Marie trying to kiss him or something and Dimitri just being like.. Nope... nope nope hell no... Which will only leave her wanting it more because I don't know. She just seems like that kind of person to me xD

She's stubborn xD so he will end up with a kiss at some point. But so will all the lycans. (Littlewolfie can yell at me ooc for that xD )

Trying to tell her no just ends up with encuraging her. He should be happy he's alpha and she therefor has to respect him somewhat. But at the same time she's from Tillit and therefor can say screw the rules

Hahahaah omg I can't wait for this to happen... Dimitri is already looking very grumpy in my head for I shall enjoy this :P and yes there is respect for alpha's and there there is Tillit xD

I'm looking forward to it too :D

I'll hopefully have a reply up later tonight. Been busy last couple days and is about to go see family

Hahaha take your time, don't rush it. I am sure we will wait, there are a lot of people that still have to respond anyway

I still have to write my response for my vampire :/ I am so behind it is unbelievable. I logged on this morning to 65 notifications. Imma cry.

Hahaha ow god I feel for you, take your time :P We will wait.. At least I will. That is the reason I am not active in so many roleplays any more.. This is currently my only ongoing roleplay and a few 1x1's

Half of them are for simple roleplays I do on my phone so those are easy but I hate that my impulses have me in so man y right now. I can't stand 1x1s when people leave them so I stray from those...... I really should just do those though.

xD I am going to make this one priority so that I finish up my opinions and post for Jenson....

I think with 1x1;s you have less pressure of having to reply. 1x1's for me are more relaxed, because I don't feel as bad when I am not able to reply because of work/school. It is easier to communicate with one person than a whole group. But that is just me xD

Alright, I'll wait for your reply before throwing up Michi.

Gotta love how ane is either liked or disliked by people xD

"She may be tough but if this bitch" OMG THAT PUN (female dog being a bitch and so) Sorry just had to point it out xD

I know right! It was an impluse pun :P

I just had my character declined for a rp where people who had half of what i included got in. Ugh.

IKR. Now I just want to know why but they won't say. I swear if this is some personal sh**...

Get this. My character was declined because my character was too Slytherin. "NO room for development" Excuse me but when I said that she had an attitude and was raised a certain way how in the world is that no room for development? My character had a billion ways to develop but clearly since I spent only 10 minutes on the sample response she is declined. I was really polite in my asking too but they gave me so much attitude about it. Serves me right for trying to take on a character that has strong beliefs. :/

Last time I checked the requirements were met and the fact that my character was declined based of a small sample post that was set before she was given an opportunity to branch out kind of baffles me.

O.o

Ok... "Too slytherin".... WTF IS TOO SLYTHERIN?! I've had sadistic "I'm pureblood and therefore better than you" stuck up characters where it was obvious where she was heading and still been accepted in many roleplays and been loved by many O.o

OMG that is my problem with Tehuri always that is why I am so carefully with using her and most of the time take the bitch out of her xD I only use her in the way she is suppose to be when I know there are people that know me and can handle their shit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back