We All Bleed Red in the End {Reboot} - Rules

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen

The Rules:

- Be aware of the information in the two other tabs (vampires/lycan)!

- Respect each other

- Blood, gore and bad language is accepted but please do not over do it.

- No god-moding, killing without permission.

- Keep the threads clear. Any misplaced post will be deleted by me.

- I expect decent English and grammar from every single one of you. Of course some (small) errors are allowed.

- I expect you to post at least a 7/10 sentences minimum.

- I expect character awareness, weather and timeline awareness.

- If you are breaking the rules I will warn you, break them again and I will kick you out, depending on what you did wrong and such.

- Romance is allowed and very much encouraged, but please no instant romances (definitely not between vampires and lycan). Of course love history is allowed (and also encouraged). Ex relationships and loves that have started before this setting are allowed.

- Don’t leave me hanging. If you send in your CS and you are accepted I expect you to participate in the role-play. If you will just leave without saying I can promise you it will affect my opinion of you and therefore how I will react towards you in further role-plays.

- Multiple characters are allowed as long as you can manage to keep decent posts. If you do, please use a different color for what a character says/thinks. This is also encouraged under single character users.

- Make sure you include a picture of a flower in your character sheet

- If you have any questions regarding the rules, the plot or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask me. You can do so in OOC, maybe other players could help, or personally in a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back