We All Bleed Red in the End {Reboot} - Notes

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
This Tab is where you can write your first impressions of other characters based off of character sheets. This can be done per character and in character. This way we all know where we stand when first posts arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Princess Tehuri Rosary Litithyan Blacmore

Tehuri appears to be a frightening woman, someone to avoid. Not someone to approach, though I can see Jenson speak and converse with her. Of course, if she speaks to me I'll reply, but I doubt I will be approaching her a lot...

Prince Cenric Baines

He seems to be a safe guy. Someone who won't twist your neck or use you just for entertainment. Maybe someone to befriend. I don't really think I want to be near him should he become angry though, but his shapeshifting form seems cute.

Prince Jenson Conor Rey

My thoughts for this male.. He's frightening, but he's also the only one I know, and know. He is more or less my owner, after all, I'm just meant to be a toy. When he's angry I would not stand anywhere near.

Alpha Dimitri Wexamir

He is a man I would not feel quite so comfortable getting near. He seems like he's fine enough to befriend, but as a lycan? No. I'd rather remain on the safe side of things.

Beta Lyndsey Samantha Arithua Hallow

She seems really confident, and someone to admire. I don't know how well I'd manage to get along with her though, but she seems like someone I could admire.

Vincent Brooks

He seems like someone whom it's not easy to say this early on how is, but perhaps someone to keep an eye on. Yet I don't want him near Jenson or myself just yet...

• Alpha Dimitri Wexamir

Owh boy, you sure grew up. But how far can you run when you are in the same building as me? And with no pack that is... because guess what? They died by my hands... yeah I can see us having fun...

Feisty little thing, aren't we? I would like to challenge you, but we both will know that outcome, don't we? It is a shame, truly a shame, I can't test you in the dog fights anymore.

Michelle Benoit

No wonder she is a toy. Well if Prince Jenson can find his fun with something like that... who am I to judge?

Prince Cenric Baines

Hmm... we could be good friends I think? He and I are not that different, and I do like some dark humor... And his beauty is enthralling, too bad he likes dicks...

Prince Jenson Conor Rey

Too bad you like blond, but you would be missing out on me anyway, prince Rey. Rule Northern Europe, just dream on, little boy. The Baltics are mine and they will stay mine! and yes, they are part of your precious Northern Europe, I love being the thorn in your pretty eye.

Epsilon Vincent Brooks

A wolf... what else can I say? Such a typical hairball. But from England, so Prince Baine can have him... As long as he does not cross my path that is...

Epsilon Ane Mari Grundtland

Another wolf, such a surprise. Have to admit she has quite a backbone. It should be interesting to break her. And such knowledge of fighting. It would surely be interesting to see her in the dog fights..

Alpha Seren Sare Bleddyn

I like a bit of a challenge, I think we could have gotten along just fine if she had not been a damn wolf. But she is, and well wouldn't it be fun to have a time bomb in the rings, so desperate to prove herself after her daddy died?

Yeah, Tehuri is a total bitch... but don't forget this are her first impressions, based on the CS's, everything might change during the roleplay

• Princess Tehuri Rosary Lilithyan Blacmore

Ahh. This one I just can't stand. After her active participation in the dog fights what I wouldn't do to make her feel the pain of all of the lycans subjected to her games. It sucks I can't pull anything with the eyes of the Elders on us...

Dimitri Wexamir

Oh Dimitri.... I have yet to really get to know you, but your station speaks for itself. Clearly you must know of how I yearn for your power and that must be the reason you don't find me your cup of tea... Too bad for you since I don't appreciate being ignored.

Michelle Benoit

She really seems like a sweet girl, at least by my standards. Being held like a slave for all those years.... I can't believe she hasn't cracked yet!

Prince Cenric Baines

Another Bloodsucker. And a Royal at that. I really don't know what to think of him, but rest assured I won't be buddy buddy with him.

Prince Jenson Conor Rey

This guy must have some problems if he keeps humans like they are pets. But then again, leeches like him do think they are better then everyone else.

Epsilon Vincent Brooks

He seems pretty cool. Below my rank but still, seems like he could be a decent guy to have around.

Holy! Did I just find somebody to day drink with? Ane looks like some good company. Especially since she has a really happy personality. Might balance me out.

Alpha Seren Sara Bleddyn

Another Alpha in the mansion? A girl... hmm. She seems pretty emotionally balanced but if I can get her to splinter I get an edge if I can challenge her. Probably not the best idea but Seren looks like a better opponent than Dimitri

I think that Sam is just one of those characters that everyone either likes or hates. But rest assured that she will start some major drama.

Cenric Baine

Princess Tehuri Rosary Lilithyan Blacmore

I don't approve of her past but other then that I find her an enigma. A dangerous mystery that I will have to meet personally to get a better read on. I know one thing though as long as she doesn't try to piss me off I will do the same.

A confident person that's for sure. Frankly I don't hold much interest in her. That may change if we meet depending on her reaction to me.

Dimitri Wexamir

A cold person to be sure though the sensitive side he shows to his pack warms him up a bit. He's also powerful and one I will be wary of. Unless he shows signs of violence towards me I will not go out of my way to avoid him.

Michelle Benoit

I believe she is mostly an innocent girl. One That's not a threat. Unless she wants to change that opinion I believe I can try not to be to cold to her.

Prince Jenson Conor Rey

The human slavery deal isn't something I agree on. Yet, besides that I don't see him as any one of interest.

Epsilon Vincent Brooks

Definitely not someone I will actively avoid but other then that I have no opinion on him. Yet.

Definitly seems like someone That's fun to hang out with. I wouldn't let my guard down around her though.

Alpha Seren Sara Bleddyn

seems interesting enough in her own wild way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back