Wazzup

Mwwwweh

I roleplay on Discord or GDocs, right now I'm just looking for a new RP partner and this seems like a good place to start ;)

Welcome to RPNation! Enjoy a wonderful roleplaying experience, and I hope you make new roleplaying friends on the way!

By the way, what kind of roleplays do you like to do?

Thanks, me too!

Unfortunately, I'm a picky sonuvabitch, so I got some niche interests. I'm looking for a long-term partner to do some original character writing with. I love to hop through multiple RPs with one person, to round out and build up better interactions between our OCs and their friendship or hatred or whatever the Hell we get into. I'm only into relationship writing for M// as the main, but that doesn't mean I only want to write M characters, cause that's dumb.

But my biggest thing I'm looking for is someone who's into monster bois
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've always been crazy into mythology and monsters, and I'd love to get with a partner who wants to have some fun with dragons, mermaids, golems, elementals, shifters, skeletons, you name it! We'll see though :P

Oh, interesting. Well, I hope you find a roleplay partner who's just as interested in mythology and monster characters as you.

I like making several RPs as well, but I mostly use human characters, unless it's a fandom roleplay with non-human characters such as MLP or Sonic.

Have a great day!

hi, i'm not super knowledgeable on mythology but i'm definitely interested in what you're talking about (multiple rps, long term development, original characters, monster OCs...). most of my OCs are human but they definitely don't have to stay that way lol!

Heyo! Welcome, welcome! I'm new here too! I been roleplaying for almost fifteen years, so I dealt with my fair share of mythology, fantasy, sci-fi, and the like. I understand the pickiness aspect! My standards tend to deter partners sometimes, but it doesn't stop me from searching! Good luck on your search! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back