*waves from secluded corner of the internet*

sereiin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*waves* Hi, I'm new around here and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm really looking forward to roleplaying (:

I guess I should kind of introduce myself considering this is an introduction thread and all. Not to mention I finally figured out how to do this (omg!). I'm a young adult from Canada (eh) and a fairly experienced roleplayer (I've roleplayed for roughly five years now). I'm literate, almost always grammatically correct (because ugh, poor grammar drives me crazy sometimes), and I have no problems with most plot themes. I'm generally really comfortable with anything concerning violence, gore, romance, etc. (though I realize we can't really do sexual type themes here?).

I really don't know what else to post here agh I'm quite horrible at this whole introduction thing. I've only ever roleplayed on Howrse (yeah ugh I know) and a tad on Discord as well, so bare with me here. I'm really branching out now, ya'll.

Anyhow, I'm a recent uni grad and attempting (?) to figure out life now that I'm no longer a student in debt but just like... a poor adult in debt. Ouch. And with no proper job yet, I have, like, loads of time to roleplay for now. Hence the whole branching out thing. So.. yep. That's me in a nutshell. Feel free to follow or message me or whatever it is we do here, whether you're interested in roleplaying or just want a chat! I'm an open, friendly gal, I promise :3

Hopefully you've made it this far; if you have, thank you!

- sereiin 💗

Last edited:
*waves* Hi, I'm new around here and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm really looking forward to roleplaying (:

I guess I should kind of introduce myself considering this is an introduction thread and all. Not to mention I finally figured out how to do this (omg!). I'm a young adult from Canada (eh) and a fairly experienced roleplayer (I've roleplayed for roughly five years now). I'm literate, almost always grammatically correct (because ugh, poor grammar drives me crazy sometimes), and I have no problems with most plot themes. I'm generally really comfortable with anything concerning violence, gore, romance, etc. (though I realize we can't really do sexual type themes here?).

I really don't know what else to post here agh I'm quite horrible at this whole introduction thing. I've only ever roleplayed on Howrse (yeah ugh I know) and a tad on Discord as well, so bare with me here. I'm really branching out now, ya'll.

Anyhow, I'm a recent uni grad and attempting (?) to figure out life now that I'm no longer a student in debt but just like... a poor adult in debt. Ouch. And with no proper job yet, I have, like, loads of time to roleplay for now. Hence the whole branching out thing. So.. yep. That's me in a nutshell. Feel free to follow or message me or whatever it is we do here, whether you're interested in roleplaying or just want a chat! I'm an open, friendly gal, I promise :3

Hopefully you've made it this far; if you have, thank you!

- sereiin 💗
Hey, hey! Welcome to the site. I'm always open to rp or chat, just hit me up if you're interested. (:

Users who are viewing this thread