Waterdeep: Dragon Heist OOC

PFFFFT! As far as Boo's concerned, the Dock Ward is where the doctors are and the Skewered Dragon is a particularly exotic food. My goodness that roll was bad, hahaha.

Okay, so i think there's too much going on for me to catch up on? I mean I could read the whole thing but at this point things are moving too fast for me to keep track, and I realise I made myself a little too busy taking this on. Sounds like I'm being a piece of shite, but I think I should bow out. Sorry lads and ladies.

Okay, so i think there's too much going on for me to catch up on? I mean I could read the whole thing but at this point things are moving too fast for me to keep track, and I realise I made myself a little too busy taking this on. Sounds like I'm being a piece of shite, but I think I should bow out. Sorry lads and ladies.
No problem! I told you the same thing happened to me. Enjoy your campaign, seems busy too. ^_^

It's a shop where you can buy trinkets and also get information if you manage to pass some checks.
That sounds exactly like Lucidian's kind of shop. Can I say in my post that I have been there before and the kind of shop it is?

That sounds exactly like Lucidian's kind of shop. Can I say in my post that I have been there before and the kind of shop it is?

Absolutely. Then you know that Old Xoblob very much adores the colour purple and if you want to get something out of him, you ought to bribe him with a purple object.

ArcticFox ArcticFox Powgow Powgow Felix Felix clarinetti clarinetti

Hey, guys! I'm super bogged down with work right now but I hope to be back and posting sometime this weekend. If I'm holding up the roleplay, go ahead and push on. Boo will just follow along for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll return soon, though!

Sorry guys, I'll close the RP. We are out of lockdown for the past week and I just can't spend any more time at the computer than needed.

Users who are viewing this thread