• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Watched threads and the emails

Devious Dilbert

Double the D, double the fun.
I need help with two things:

1. How do I look at all of my watched threads without having to search for them?
The "watched threads" tab only shows the threads that have new posts in them. I remember before the update there was a "watched content" tab or something like that that showed you all of your watched threads and not just ones with new replies. If it isn't possible to view all your watched threads on a list like before, then I'd like to make this a suggestion.

2. I don't have the email notifications checked, yet I've been getting emails sent to me for new posts. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

1. How do I look at all of my watched threads without having to search for them?
The "watched threads" tab only shows the threads that have new posts in them. I remember before the update there was a "watched content" tab or something like that that showed you all of your watched threads and not just ones with new replies. If it isn't possible to view all your watched threads on a list like before, then I'd like to make this a suggestion.

https://www.rpnation.com/watched/threads/all

2. I don't have the email notifications checked, yet I've been getting emails sent to me for new posts. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

Please double check your settings, you have emails enabled somewhere, try unwatching and watching them again or selecting them all in that lin k I gave you and disabling email notifications.

On the Watched Threads page, you could also click on the Manage Watched Threads and select 'Disable email notification'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back