• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Waste of The World...(Closed)

Am2aM

The one you left behind...
(The story..)

wasteland.jpg

Industry had boomed in 2100s and the air was polluted... But from this pollution a new gas was made, that destroyed plant life, buildings, and a few billion people... You are a surviver, and the gas disappeared as the building fell and factories crumbled... Now just live.…

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex walks around a destroyed building why he was walking he found him self in the middle of a slaver camp "Damn this day keeps going from bad to what the hell" Dex looks around the cages not going anywhere near them "its been over 30 years form when the bombs had fell and this stuff happens"

(Kk)

Nyx was trying to help a slave escape by breaking the lock, but she suddenly heard foot steps approaching so she went faster with trying by pulling so hard that her hands were turning white...'no no no! There isn't supposed to be anyone here right now!!' She yells in her own head...

Dex looks at her i really should not get my self in to this i was just looking for ammo for my gun he looks back at her and walks over i um need some help there ??

Nyx then watches a guy walk over and ask her for help.."uh....sur-" suddenly the

Lock broke and she fell onto her butt... Then the slave ran as fast as it could without a thanks...."owowowow.....welcome person..." She mumbles annoyed rubbing her rump then standing and staring at the new guy.."Hello! First are you a nice Lil man?... Or a big all mean one?" She asks as her tail waves back and forth , as slow as a ticking clock...

well im nice and im a demon but right now we should go there coming now" he looks over at the 40 or so guys now running to see what just happened to the slave the just had

Nyx turns and looks..."oh man! We made to much noise! Well okay, I'll leave with ya!" She says than grabs his hand and starts pulling him, to get him to run.

Dex starts running next to her were do you plan on going there not going to give if that easy you know" dex looks back and see a sniper aim at them "oh thats not good"

"I'm not sure where to go..." She says then pulls him more as she goes faster and turns quickly around a corner, then pulls him inside a crumblesd building and quickly pins him against the wall out of sight wwith her and waits for the people to pass...

Dex looks at her then back out seeing then pass "so how long are you going to stay like this ?" he looks back at her

Nyx then realized the people already passed by a few minutes ago..."uh.....sorry.." She says backing up than falling upon her rump, onto a giant rock..."so, what's ur name?" She asks tilting her head as one ear flops over....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back