• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Warriors Cats, Wolves and more!

cryptidroast

Slyph of Space
Hi! My name is Madi and let me be honest, I have been craving a bit of my old ways....just a bit. When I was the wee young age of 10-14 I had loved roleplaying Warriors and Wolves. Mainly Wolves of The Beyond. I kind of miss that and seeing as I am way older and more experienced, I hope to put more fun into it!
I am going to briefly introduce myself here, like I said my name is Madi. You can call me Max, Madi, Mae or whatever fits your tool. I am 17 and turning 18 in April and I have been known to be very mature for my age. I like to have my rp partners at least older than 13, that is my minimum. I also like to do multi-para role plays with the bare minimum of two paragraphs. (whether that paragraph be the minimum of five or three sentences idc) I do have clinical depression, so sometimes that delays some replies but so far I have been doing really well!

Now, enough of the intro, let me get into the types of RP I am looking for!

Warriors Cats ( now here me out, I have not read this series since I was 14, so I may be a bit rusty on it. )
I only RP ocs in Warriors! And I do not have specific plots, so we would have to work on that.

Wolves of The Beyond (Again, a bit rusty)
Only OCs! We'd have to work on a plot together

HTTYD
OCs and canon! Not picky!

Dragons just plain dragons!
OCs galore man, I have some.

Redwall
Ocs and Canon! I have a plot for this one!

Mouse Guard
OCs! No plots sorry!

Skyrim
Some plots! OCs

---

Okay so that is all I have for now! If you want to contact via email, my email is catlord666meow@gmail.com, if discord, Nepeta <> Leijon#0539, and if skype look up Striders Girl or catlord666meow@gmail.com. IF you want to RP here, PM or comment! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back