• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats

Kiri74

Cas deserves the world
If anyone has a question then just post it here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a random thought, but figured I'd go ahead and mention it. Considering the fact that we probably won't have enough cats to fill up the clan, I thought it would be a nice idea to make a side list of other "NPC" cats as a reference. It could also help to keep things organized and consistent.

PeanutLemur said:
I just had a random thought, but figured I'd go ahead and mention it. Considering the fact that we probably won't have enough cats to fill up the clan, I thought it would be a nice idea to make a side list of other "NPC" cats as a reference. It could also help to keep things organized and consistent.
That could be an idea. If names are needed I could come make a list ^_^

Awesome.~ I'm not sure how much we'll be interacting with other clans, but having a general list of - at the very least - the clan leaders and medicine cats for each clan could also be useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I haven't made a character yet because I'm currently on vacation at my grandparents house but when I get home in a couple of days I'll make the character.

PurrMeow said:
I can't wait to start! :) I haven't roleplayed in such a long time. Finally something to keep me busy at work ;)
Ah, just change your cats name with the prefix "Paw" considering they are an apprentice. ^_^

StoneWolf18 said:
Ah, just change your cats name with the prefix "Paw" considering they are an apprentice. ^_^
You know, that's exactly what I was going to put, I just completely forgot about the apprentice/warrior name thing lol.

Do we have any timeline on when we are going to start this or do we need to wait for more people? :) I'm just asking because I'm really looking forward to it.

PurrMeow said:
Do we have any timeline on when we are going to start this or do we need to wait for more people? :) I'm just asking because I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm not really sure...

I think we can start now. I was thinking of starting at a gathering on the island. That way, since we have a Riverclan leader RPing, all the clans can interact and discuss the weather and such.

I don't want to go first though. You'll all have to forgive me, I just haven't roleplayed in a LONG time and I'd rather base what I'm going to say off of someone else lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back