• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats: A New Forest (IN CHARACTER)

Sulfirious

A Minion to the Judgement
ALL INFORMATION AND SIGN UP HERE!

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/warrior-cats-a-new-forest.56131/page-4#post-1997425

New Characters: You are most definitely welcome, and introduce your character however and whenever you can! Lets try to keep this Warriors rp alive A'right?

Also this is a Novice - To - Intermediate rp. Please no single sentences.. Just make sure you have enough of a description to allow any kind of response from anyone else.

**Starter**

LEAFCLAN : Dawn

Duskpaw yawned as he left the apprentices den he padded quietly as he looked up to the sky. The sun had just risen a few minutes ago, and it was just peaking over the horizon. Duskpaw allowed himself a small smile as he remembered that his mentor said that the two cats would go on a patrol today, though the she-cat wouldn't say much more about what they were going to do. Casual about the lack of information he looked at the fresh-kill pile, noting that it was getting low. A breeze had passed through the camp, rustling the leaves overhead and he sighed happily with the cool air through his tan fur. Deciding to wait for his mentor Duskpaw purred as he walked to the roots of one of the trees and started to groom himself, making sure he was presentable after the night. Duskpaw finished and layed his head down onto his paws and waited for his clanmates to begin to file our of their respective dens.

Redfeather woke up and walked to Duskpaw " Let go start your training ive sent out patrol orders " she said walking to the gorse tunnel

The small tom raised his head as his mentor arrived, Redfeather relayed her motive and he followed diligently, walking closely behind the deputy. Nearly slipping on a wet patch of grass Duskpaw quickly composed himself and returned to his place beside and behind the she-cat. He sniffed the air, enjoying the smell of the forest and familiarity of the camp.

((I'm going to start tagging the names of the people involved. I know that sometimes notifications will ignore us, so I just want to make sure it stays active. Also I would like for @GraceLeafeon

" Well what do you want to start with ? " Redfeather asked nicely

Moonfrost shook off the sleepiness she felt, forcing herself to get off her paws. With a flick of her tail, she went over to her stock of herbs and noticed they were running low. With a small sigh, she padded out of her den and wondered who to take with her.

@GraceLeafeon

Duskpaw smiled slightly up to Redfeather at her request. "Well.. Would you teach me how to hunt for the clan? I saw that the fresh-kill is low.. And I want to help the clan as much as possible." His amber eyes seemed to glow brightly as he thought of how he could help his clan. And thinking that warm kill would be a nice gift to the cats as they awoke.

@GraceLeafeon @Pikachugirl

" Well lets get started , First we will work on a hunting crouch " Redfeather said

Duskpaw nodded and rather ungracefully fell into a poorly positioned crouch, having never been told nor taught how to do so before, he was quite nervous, the hair on the back of his neck rising a slight bit under the pressure of Redfeather's gaze. Noticing the resident medicine cat walk out of her den he couldn't hold the poor position much longer and he sat down normally, head bowed slightly in embarassment.

@GraceLeafeon

" Dont worry you will get it " Redfeather said smiling the air " That does not smell like leaf clan " she said to herself

( atschool got to go )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back