• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Warning and Vanish

Mad Prince of Sanity

Host of all the Best Times
Hello @The Staff currently whenever I attempt to access RpNation, my broswer (Google Chrome), redirects me to a warning page before I have to allow myself access. Though this may be solely an issue on my own system's fault I am unsure. Secondly, when I am on the site, as of present, the Shoutbox is invisible to myself and no users are shown as being online. Threads, PMs and all else seems to functions just fine. Also @ScarletHood seemed to have had the same issue. I would appreciate any response given and thank you for your time. :)

- Signed, MPoS

A couple tagged Staff Online Now: @Ghan @Captain Hesperus @The Dark Wizard

*cough* And I guess..... @Kagura -_- for some reason.... kidding Kagu xP

The site just moved servers.

We don't have a proper SSL certificate on the new box yet, so I've disabled HTTPS entirely, but if you visit the site with that, it will prompt you and then (after you accept) redirect you to the non-HTTPS version. I've also fixed the shoutbox for now (same issue with HTTPS).

Well, of course merely a minute or so after bothering to create this, the issue seems to have resolved itself.... carry on........ >.>

Mad Prince of Sanity]Hello [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7244-the-staff/ said:
@The Staff[/URL] currently whenever I attempt to access RpNation, my broswer (Google Chrome), redirects me to a warning page before I have to allow myself access. Though this may be solely an issue on my own system's fault I am unsure. Secondly, when I am on the site, as of present, the Shoutbox is invisible to myself and no users are shown as being online. Threads, PMs and all else seems to functions just fine. Also @ScarletHood seemed to have had the same issue. I would appreciate any response given and thank you for your time. :)
- Signed, MPoS

A couple tagged Staff Online Now: @Ghan @Captain Hesperus @The Dark Wizard

*cough* And I guess..... @Kagura -_- for some reason.... kidding Kagu xP
Also.. No need to tag the whole staff. We all watch this forum and see every thread that pops up here. :3

Auren said:
Also.. No need to tag the whole staff. We all watch this forum and see every thread that pops up here. :3
I am needy and demand attention. As a side note: Muhahaaha! It worked! The whole point of tagging the staff was to get you to notice me Auren-Senpai xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back