• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of Change (IC)

She nods and shifts quietly, her voice going mute as she shifts on her feet, stuffing everything else back into her bag. "I understand, ill stay with her and just kinda do my own thing."

"I'll go with the first time incase things go south." Ezikiel grabbed his keys, "Blythe, you will shift, then give over to the wolf. Then, you will fight your way back." Ezikiel said. Blythe looked nervous. "What if I cant? The Wolf wont go away on its own if it doesnt kill someone..."

"Ill try and help, but I believe in you. Usually its best not to try and crush the feelings first try to change its tide to something slightly more productive." she runs her fingers through her now long hair and as she finishes speaking she smiles, flashing a mouth full of razor sharp fangs.

From the TV screen, SELF's 'face' grows disinterested. "You're complaining about losing control of your body to the Wolf when I'm right here? The only reason I failed the first time was because I didn't know what you were. I mean if I'd tried before...not that I did. We're in this together."
SELF curses internally. Damn verbal slip.

"dude possesing people just isnt nice, I think im starting to get why everyone else here is wary of you" She starts cleaning and prepping several pint sized flasks and strapping them to a belt. She then straps two knives to her legs below the sweatpants, sheathes one on her belt and keeps the fourth in her hands.
HorizonBringer HorizonBringer ._. ._. Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"What would you do if you found yourself in my position? A form unable to interact with the physical world, unable to even be perceived except by a tiny minority of individuals. A form where all senses except sight and hearing are denied you. Tell me exactly what you would do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back