°War Against Myths and Reality°

Demonic911

Victoria

She opened her Soft violet eyes, she sat up in her bed and blinked away sleep, She rubbed her eyes then got out of bed, then tripped over Cedar who laid in the middle of her floor, He raised his massive head slowly then thumped his huge tail against the ground, he stood up and looked down at Victoria, He licked her face lovingly, She smiled then pushed her massive wolves face away "Cedar." She laughed, Cedar backed away and sat down, His tail wagging happily. She stood up and walked down the hall, Cedar followed her quickly, her paws thudding against the floor loudly, She then dresses quickly, And goes to the door, She walked out of her home and Cedar runs after her, She attacked the rains to Cedar's bit and sighs, She brought the bit to his mouth and he takes it gently in his huge powerful mouth, She quickly climbed onto his back and strokes that fur of his neck, Then with one swift word, "Vai" She said and Cedar took off, He ran quickly, kicking up the soft dirt as he ran, his paws hitting the ground hard as he ran as fast as possible, She ran along the outskirts of the city and then ran towards the woods.

Blake

He Walked out of his house and opened the large door of a barn beside his house, and a dark wisp of shadow bursts out from the barn and with a echoing screech flies down to his human companion, landing beside Blake, the massive dragon nudges the delicate human with his massive head, Blake smiled and patted Shadow's massive muzzle, Then walked inside the barn, Shadow followed him then Blake quickly put the saddle on Shadow's back, Then put the massive heavy bite in his strong mouth and climbed onto his Dragon's back, Then they walked out of the barn, Then Blake Smiled "Gehe." Shadow took off into the air, his massive wings beating hard and fast, and he huffed loudly, and They glided over the city.

Hikari

She opened her pouch and held out a bright red apple for Night, The Black unicorn sniffed it then took a large bite, Hikari smiled and patted his long muzzle, She then held out a carrot, The unicorn ate it quickly, Hikari climbed onto Night's back and they walked out and into the field, she sat on a near by boulder looking up at the clear blue sky As Night Grazed in the field, The wind blowing her blond hair like golden flames.

Lucas

He sat by a tree near the river, Knight running back and forth splashing in the water, tossing his head and biting at fish, trying to catch them, The hot sun beating down on his pure black fur, he panted and trotted back to his loyal human companion, and laid beside him in the dark shadow of the willow tree, his muzzle wet with lake water, As well as hive massive paws, Then her stroked the Wolf's massive head smiling, "Good dog."

Lira made her way through the line of trees as Farkas walked by her, his tail resting lazily behind him. The blue-eyed and white haired girl seemed to be exactly like her wolf friend except for one thing, while Lira's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm and an underlining cheerfulness, Farkas blue gaze was calm and piercing. She smiled when she spotted the river not so far away from her current position, it shining as it reflected the midday sun that was up on the sky. She then suddenly jumped, catching within her rather little hands an apple for her and another for Farkas from a lower tree branch, landing neatly on the spot she had jumped from with a triumphant smile that easily showed her two little pointy canines teeth.

"Here Farkas, a snack" She threw the fruit over to the white wolf, it catching it easily in midair.

Amethyst slept peacefully on a big wheat field, wrapped by Sarkany's long body. It was her own favorite place. A soft breeze shifted her light brown hair from time to time as she breathed in and out softly.

An excited and fun scream escaped Frederick's lips as him and Nofalo rushed through one of the empire's forest. The wind blew strongly on his face and on his ears, just making it all much more better. He felt Nofalo's light panting matching his as they made their way through the trees, knowing without looking at her that she was just as happy as he was by their little morning 'exercise'.

Victoria

She ran through the forest when she heard the whelp of happiness, she looked towards her right and saw another wolf and rider charging at her though the dense forest, "Girare!!" She yelled in a different language, trying to move Cedar aside to avoid being hit, but her attempt failed, they were already to close, And the two massive wolves clashed together hard, The force of the impact making all four of them get knock off balance, Victoria screamed as Cedar tumbled over a great distance, And she cling to her wolves back tightly before being dislodged with a dark hit on the ground, Victoria laid about a four foot away from her canine companion.

MaPoZg2596

Lira breathed in softly as she signaled Farkas to remain quiet as they approached the river. When they reached it, her two canine teeth peeped out from her mouth with a rather mischievous smile on her side. She kneeled down lightly, placing her hands on top of the dry ground. In fact, Lira really used to act like a wolf herself. She then jumped off towards the brown haired guy who sat by the try, her smile only growing wider

"Lucas!" She exclaimed in a rather sweet but childish tone of voice even though she had meant to keep quiet to surprise him.

Frederick rubbed his head as he laid on the ground, everything had happened so quickly that he hadn't seen it coming. Nofalo was already sniffing him frantically in worry. He stayed still for a few seconds, honestly just shocked. He then blinked and stood up with a jump, he had bumped into someone else! He scanned the area before his eyes found their way to the other wolf rider and her wolf. Shoot! He ran towards her

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed worriedly "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Cedar stood up quickly and stood over his rider, he growled softly, not wanting the other rider any closer then he already was,Victoria opened her eyes slowly, and looked up at thd guy she rubbed her head gently "I don't think its to bad." She said standing up, Cedarl wagged her bushy tail happy to see Victoria alright.

Lucas jumped slightly shocked by Lira coming out of no where, and he smirked "well hello to you too Lira." He chuckled, knight sniffed Farkas in greeting and wagged his tail, then looked down at their owners, speeking their friend beast laguage, that the wolves, or other animals for that matter, could never learn, or understand.

Frederick took a step back as soon as Cedar growled at him as Nofalo did so herself when she saw the other wolf growling at her master. Frederick patted her snout softly, silently telling her it was all right. When he heard Victoria he nodded in relief, however, not getting any closer to her to avoid trouble "I'm truly sorry I didn't think there would be any rider over here at this time of the day"

"I surprised you!" Lira cheered as she sat in front of him, her blue eyes shimmering with enthusiasm "Hi Knight!" She greeted the wolf, who was being greeted by Farkas as well, as she looked over her shoulder before turning to Lucas again "How do you do today?"

Cedar sat down with his ears forward towards the pair of riders"I tend to come out here often this early, but I took a short cut today, didn't make it shorter though." She smiled then patted Cedar's shoulder, "dont mind him, he is actually a big baby when he gets used to you." Victoria had owned Cedar since he was a young pup, even at that age he was the size of a fully grown sheep dog, Victoria was young at the time, they ended up bonding making a loyal companionship.

Lucas smiled "oh course you did." He chuckled, Knight sniffed Lira's head and huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face, then sniffing her face, his nose cold and wet from playing in the water

Frederick chuckled as he rubbed Nofalo's neck with his right hand, the female wolf sitting down as well as she wagged her tail at Frederick "It's okay. Nofalo is that way as well" It had taken him a while to tame Nofalo when he first met her but now she was as docile and loyal as any wolf would be with its master "Oh, I'm Frederich by the way, Fred for short. And you are?"

A chuckle escaped Lira's lips as she rubbed Knight just behind his ear "I haven't see both of you in a while. How are you Knight?" She grinned as she kept on rubbing the big wolf softly.

Knight kicked his hind foot slightly as she scratched behind his large ears. And he wagged hid large tail happily, before backing up and nudging Farkas then bolting over to the water happily

Victoria smiled "im Victoria, and this is Cedar." She smiled stroking his soft muzzle affectionately

Baisley walked down the path in the forest with her very large spirit dragon hiding elsewhere but still there, she could feel her dragons power and connection to the spiritual world but most people thought that was useless but Baisley knew all the great parts to her dragon Iris.

She opened her mouth and began to sing a soft song to keep herself calm, ready for anyone that tried to attack her; her turquoise colored eyes were a bit low and made her seem as if she had been through a lot in life... which she has but they were only low because she hadn't slept all night.

Her sea green-blue hair blew in the air with her scent of fruits was left on everything she touched.

"Let's sleep here," Baisley spoke to Iris before sitting down and it didn't take long before the large blue-green Dragon laid her body around Baisley to keep her safe and warm. At the moment Baisley didn't care that she was uncomfortable while sleeping on her side and the hilt of her sword and knives dug into her skin, she just wanted sleep.

Crimson

"yosh" She let her hands opend up as they released from the tree she was swingin on.Her hood falling off exposing the brade that ran along down her back. She landed on the ground in a crouched position as she held out her hands as if she was doing a squat. "CORO" She yelled out as she started to run along the forest lines. "CORO" She ran out into the open as she looked up toward the sky. She sighed as she paniked a little."oh no" Coro never left the forest cave but he did this time. She had fed him twice as much as last time and was confused on why he left. She fell to her knees as she covered her face. Tears began to flow as she was saddend by coro's disappearence.

Code-

Code was in his house making dinner for him , bite, crimson and coro.BBite was trotting around wanting the food he was smelling. Code sighed as he mixed in the ingredients , slightly watching bite walk around. " bite ..why don't you just sit donw." Bite walked over toward code and sat down. His ears twitched as he looked different ways. Code smiled as he looked dead ahead, his wolf was taller than he was , but that didn't bother him. "good boy" Bite barked then laid down next to his leg. Code looked toward the door wondering when crimosn would come home.

cain

"roko come on boy." roko hit the ground several of times as he took off into the air. It was traning for them and he didn't want to be late. cain had on his usually hood with horns on them. His unicornwings spread out as it moved. " come on come on" cain eas excited but his face showed no excitement.

Hakari

She watched Cain attempt to train the unicorn he was riding, She ran her fingers through Seth's silky black hair, She saw him fall off and a giggle escaped her lips slightly, Her cheeks grew hot as she giggled, she didn't want to get caught watching him, it had just been slightly delightful to watch the young man hit the ground a few times, Seth stood watching the other black unicorn, not often where black unicorns seen among other warriors, She cleared her throat slightly and gave him a sheepish smile, "Are you alright sir?" She asked stepping out from the shadows, and trotting closer to the young man.

Blake

He had been flying over the forest when he saw a young woman fall to her knees, she seemed upset, He yanked back hard on the rains inside Shadow's jaws, And the massive dragon glided down to the ground, his heavy feet landed beside the girl, some dirt flying up as he flapped his massive wings, Blake looked down at the girl, She lived in his Empire, he had seen her before "Is everything alright?" he asked adjusting himself on Shadow's back.

Cain had gotten up brushing off the dirt that was on his clothes. he coughed a little as he blushed trying to look away." y..yea i'm ok...i just had to um fix the um reins." He said looking toward her trying to play off his carlesness. RRoko trotted over as she nudges him on the shoulder. cain pushed him away slightly as he looked up toward h. " my name is cain." He held out his hand hoping she would shake back.

the girl looked up wiping away her tears but they kept flowing. "..I..can't find coro." She sniffled more as she was now in a panic more than she was before. It was almost dinner time and she didn't want code to lecture her again on how she was clumsy and irrespoinsible. She looked up toward him and tried to gather her words together. "..c..could you help"

Lira smiled as Farkas followed Kight to the river though just to take a drink of the cristal clear water. She shook her head with an amused look on her face before turning to Lucas "Hey I got apples. Want some?" She asked with a smile as she held out some apples in front of her for him to take.

Frederick nodded and smiled "Nice to meet you" He then tapped Nofalo on the snout tree times, her plopping down to the ground as he did so, lying her head on the ground between her forepaws "I hadn't really seen you before though. Where do you live?"

Amethyst blinked a couple of times as she woke up, stretching softly as Sarkany's soft exhalation blew her hair on her face, making her chuckle softly as she did so. She ran her finger through her hair, brushing it off her face.

I was awoken by the Iris and I realized I had been asleep for a bit so I sat up and stretched my arms; the sound of a waterfall made me smile before I stood up and started to run toward the Sounds, Iris was large but she's fast and went ahead of me.

"Cheater!" I yelled at her and I could her the low grunt she made before smirking and stopping when I saw the large and beautiful waterfall that Iris was swimming in.

Without a second thought I stripped the dress I had on onto the floor before putting my weapons under it and diving into the water for a swim.

Blake

he nodded "Need a ride?" He asked and held out his large hands, they were ruff from the work he did around their empire.

Hakari

She smiled gently "I'm Hakari" She quickly removed her riding gloves and shook his hand gently, her hands were soft, she clearly took good care of them, not often doing a mans work around the empire. Seth whinnied at the shook hands and he stomped his hoof against the ground.

Victoria

She giggled slightly at his wolf, Ceder sniffed the other wolf slightly confused on why she had hit the ground so quickly, then he laid down, going eye level with the other wolf, sniffing her muzzle slightly. She looked up at the man and smiled "I live in the The Caloscene empire." she bit her lip and her cheeks flushed hot, and she looked down at the ground Victoria, You are foolish, Mostly everyone around these parts lived there!! She told herself harshly and cleared her throat softly, her cheeks red with embarrassment. 
Lucas

Him and Lira had been just down the stream from the waterfall, At this time in the world, there was no shame in exposing our bodies, He looked up at Lira and smiled "Of course." He said gently. Knight wagged his tail then tackled Farkas into the water.

Crimson looked up and toois hand standing up a little as she held her hand closed to her chest." ..this has never happend before. I've fed him all the hours and days." From her body type people usually thought she rode a small dragon or one taht was more agile than others. Crimson rode a huge dragon , its wingswider than most and its teeth sharper than others. It's body was big and it was furocious but it loved crimson.

"Nice to meet you hakari." He smiled as he pulled his hand away and into his pocket. "um she's pretty..your unicorn i mean...well no i mean your pretty to but i mean..well" He let out a sigh as he looked away. " you both are pretty." He smiled as roko nudged him again, asif it was laughing and trying to nudge him on.

Hakari

She blushed and smiled gently "Well, My unicorn is a he." She giggled "His name is Seth, Named after the Egyptian god of storms and chaos." She blushed, it fit the black unicorn well.

Blake

He pulled her up onto the saddle of the back of his dragon "I know, some times the just wonder off." Shadow huffed as if agreeing with him, dark smoke comes from his large nostrils.

Cain ruffled his hair as he laughed a little. " oh um well then hes handsome i guess ahha ." He put his hand back in hs pocket and looked toward seth. " the name suits you well." Cain looked back toward his and pointed. " this is roko" Roko stopmed on the ground as it bowed it's head.

She started to lighten up as she gave a smile. " um thank you..for helping me" She looked down towards shadow's head and smiled toward him. Petting the side she's on she nodded her head. " and thank you"

Blake

He nodded "Anytime." Shadow bolted into the air quickly, his wings beating hard and fast as they gained altitude, "Where are we going anyways?" he asked giving her a glance then looking forward again

Hakari

Seth gave a kind of Unicorn bow as well and he whinnied softly to Roko, Hakari smiled brightly "Would you like to take a ride together?" She asked as Seth became restless and shifted.

She looked up trying to think. Where would coro go, he wouldn't go ar water or just roam around the city ky. As she was thinking it clicked. "the hot springs is the hottest place hre..right coro may be there." She smiled hoping he was there.

Cain looked up agian. " wait with me or you, well i mean on mine or yours." roko looked toward seth and stomped her feet on the ground. RRRRoko moved from cain's right side to his left as she hit him with her tail.

Hakari

She giggles, "Me on Seth, You on Roko." She smiled, Seth sniffed Roko then nudged her face with his large muzzle and witched his ears slightly.

Nofalo scooted backwards a little, surprised by the other wolf's proximity. Frederick smiled at her before blinking at Victoria's revelation 'Caloscene empire, huh?' He himself was from the Madragallian one and finding someone from the 'enemy' empire surprised him. However, she didn't seem like a bad person but he chose to keep quiet about his home empire "I see" He muttered.

Lira's smile widened as she threw him the apple and took a bite of one herself. Farkas huffed slightly when he fell to the water, standing up rather quickly and shake his body to get the water off before tackling himself Knight to the water with a playful growl.

Victoria

Cedar twitched his large ears then stood up, Victoria grabbed his fluffy neck fur then hauled herself up onto his back "Care to go on a walk?" She asked shifting on his furry back.

Lucas

He caught the apple and took a bite of it, Knight growled back playfully and they wrestling like wild dogs, splashing a lot.

"oh alright then." Cain smiled. roko nudged seth back as she twitched her ears. Stomping at the ground she got closer to seth.

did you post blake)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back