• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

want to improve my rp skills

cat64

i am looking for a partner or a few of then that will allow me to improve my rp skills.  interest are medieval, tourist, medical, family, slice of life, romance, sci-fi can be a group

help being kicked out all the time sucks eggs

I only have a few month of actual RPing under my belt. I'm semi dedicated to Rp (as I am active at least 1 a week.) and that's it. No wait I forgot. I suck at romance because I never did it nor will I ever do it. Ok that's it. Enough info?

I'm down to RP if you want. I can fantasy and scifi. SoL and school stuff I'm not a big fan of. If you're interested in joining groups I'm in a few active ones and the GM of another that are all pretty accepting as long as you're willing to write at least a paragraph per post.

@cat64

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna waddle in here, I got 4 years of roleplay experience, a lot of it including adventure and romance based around fantasy and realistic/modern :))

If you wanna shoot a PM, feel free ^^

@cat64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back