• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Want some "free" sketches?

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ
Look no further!
And by "free" I mean It'll cost me time I could spend being the lazy bum I am.

So, what exactly can you expect from me if it comes to actually doing "arts"?
tumblr_nublp3OJQX1ut21nio1_500.gif

Black and white drawings of your OC or any other character you want me to draw.
And by that I don't mean just some rough pencil sketch!

here are a few examples of what you might get:
proxy.php

IMG_6254.jpg

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

Mind you, I don't exclusively draw Fantasy characters, I'll do modern and Sci-fi as well!

So, if you want me to disappoint you by not doing your characters justice feel free to ask me to draw 'em.

Just provide me with enough information on their looks and/or personality so I have something to work with!

Toodles!
-Vamp

spookie spookie
apook3.jpg
spook2.jpg
spook.jpg

Last edited:
ooh, love your work! it's got a nice flow to it, and the designs are awesome.

not sure if this is something you'd be interested in as it's more modern, but maybe you'd like to try drawing my angsty, blood-phobic teenage vampire oc? i'll include a picture of him just in case.

if you're interested and would like more info, let me know!

full

ooh, love your work! it's got a nice flow to it, and the designs are awesome.

not sure if this is something you'd be interested in as it's more modern, but maybe you'd like to try drawing my angsty, blood-phobic teenage vampire oc? i'll include a picture of him just in case.

if you're interested and would like more info, let me know!

full

Actually I usually role-play modern fantasy anyways and guess what....
My most common character is a Punk Vampire as if the name didn't give it away anyways
So yeah, I'd gladly draw a fellow Vamp^^

Have to warn you though, if I enjoy it too much I might make him interact with someone >_>

Ooh! I would love one done please ^^ I have a couple of characters so you can choose one.

Raven: my furry oc or a modern female depending on the roleplay, as a human she is pale skinned with long black hair that is dyed red around the tips, she has green eyes and she has a slim build and wears skinny jeans and corsets and if she is riding her bike a black leather coat about 16-25 depending on the rp.

Kiagran Fletcher: usually I use her in a modern or medieval setting. She wears a black curiass style shirt. With black shorts about knee length and leather boots with a while cloak with a hood or a long sleeved black shirt with red trimming and black pants with red trimming. she uses a bow and arrows with long knives, she can change into a fox whenever appropriate (aka: if the rp allows it) she has butt length brown hair usually tied into a ponytail or braided and brown eyes she is very ample in her assets and was born without an insecurity gene, she also plays the citole and is covered in scars, one very big one on her right calf

Midnight Potter: She can fit in any setting either as a baker or a docter (if fantasy) or a nurse (if modern or futuristic) she preffers brown tunics and brown shorts, she also has a long black trench coat with gold accents and weilds either an axe or a shovel depending on her mood she has medium length curly brown hair and brown eyes, if a baker is chosen she'll have burn scars on her hands, she also wears a pair of goggles on her head, a gift when she was young. Only character I have with a drawn picture.

Ivy: usually exclusivly medieval, she is incredibly shy and a seamstress, she has long black hair and brown eyes (about middle of her back) she wears green tank with gold accents and a white undershirt with long green pants and black shoes

Svetlana Chimakov: my futuristic character she wears blue hair and has gold colored eyes, a manga artist by traid and she wears a black and gold top thats slitted from the front to the back with two main panals with long black and gold pants she also has black and gold sneakers, she has blue tattooing all over her body

If you wouldn't mind taking another, I've got some reference images at the ready, otherwise I don't mind posting details. Fair warning though, it's a catboy ^.^

Actually I usually role-play modern fantasy anyways and guess what....
My most common character is a Punk Vampire as if the name didn't give it away anyways
So yeah, I'd gladly draw a fellow Vamp^^

Have to warn you though, if I enjoy it too much I might make him interact with someone >_>

draw him however you like! i would love to see it ^^

This is awesome. Two for one special get free sketch and you increase your range and skill sign me up.

spookie spookie
I've attached the finished product to the original post!
If you want any changes please let me know, the lighting wasn't exactly the best either!

For the rest:
I'll go through your requests and the ones with sufficient info on their OC's get one sooner than the rest!

Well if I get chosen I would like one of my character. Characters name is Ajax. 5'6 stocky operator. Rolled up flannel shirt usually blue/green in color. Has black hair and brown eyes with a Billy Mays type beard. The flannel has its sleeved rolled up to hiss elbows revealing angel tattoos on his left arm. Wears jeans with one knee pad on his right knee. He has an vz58 hanging from his chest with his right arm grabbing the pistol grip. (Finger off the trigger ) and smoking a cigarette. http://pre06.deviantart.net/d5ab/th/pre/i/2015/022/b/d/ross_anderson__pmc_by_am_draw-d8f0y1q.jpg

For reference. I understand it's a tall order. If you ever come around to it or ever bored and want something to take up your time. Thanks in advanced.

oh i love it! the expressions are great, and you're the first one that got his hair exactly how i pictured it ^^ thank you!

I don't have any Hot Reference Images but check out my OC? :D She's kind of a work in progress still so hopefully this is enough info to work with.

Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses but I haven't quite figured out what style of glasses. Likely a retro style given the setting though. She's in her mid to late 20s. Old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.
Personality: Turbulent, impulsive. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and hoo boy she has a lot of emotions. At the same time she attempts to distance herself from the root of said turbulent emotions, with varying degrees of success. At the start of her story, Tara basically has no chill whatsoever because ten years of progress with regards to getting her life together was upended in one single act accidentally perpetrated by her hands. She's not going to be very pleasant to be around at first but all that turbulence hides a kind soul who wants to do the right thing and find the place she belongs in the world.

Tara's an OC for a retrofuturistic setting with a sort of dieselpunk aesthetic. (It's an anime called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still, if you're curious). Everything and everyone in this setting is over the top and melodramatic and she's no exception. Also for plot reasons she's probably not going to have her hands resting on her body because she's currently sort of terrified of touching anything. Said plot reasons are Tara just manifested a superpower that's basically "anything I touch melts down into a mysterious sludge and I can't control when it triggers just yet".

Hi there! Are you still accepting requests? If so, would you be alright with drawing examples of some aliens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back