Music Want an Original Soundtrack Theme for Your Character?

I read Shade and had to listen to it. Since I have a character in an ongoing RP who's name is Shade (actually Solen, but Shade is his clan name)

I have two characters I'd love to hear your music for. One of them is on this site called Maya, but she's based on my D&D bard, Mialee. Since Mialee is the original and I have her backstory clearer than Maya, I'll give you her details and patiently wait what you'll make of it:

Mialee is a half-elf, who was raised by her elven family. Not by her parents though, since they have both been missing since her birth. Her elven family, although they look care of her, tended to neglect her. After all, she was only just a half elf, and therefor, she would never be as good as they were. She always felt like she had to prove herself, even though she knew she would never be accepted by them.

She had a bit of a hard time maintaining friendships. The reasons being that the elves traveled a lot, and she never stayed anywhere longer than a few months to a year. That, and the fact that she aged slower than the humans around her (and quicker than the elves, making her stand out amongst both races).

Nevertheless, she pursued her dream of traveling the world and becoming a bard. Even with all the setbacks she faced, she is still a sweet, happy-go-lucky girl. Always happy and smiling, sometimes a bit of a blurt-out, a curiosity stronger than that's good for her. Caring towards her friends, but possibly deadly for her enemies.

And then there's Solen (or Shade)

This one's a quiet guy. He possesses the somewhat creepy, dark power to manipulate and control shadows. This made many people afraid of him. They treated him as a freak, and he never really had any friends. Constantly being treated as evil, even though he is gentle at heart, is pushing him to the border of fulfilling what people assume of him anyway; turning evil.

I have a character,if you're still doing these. For free.

He is an Inquisitor. In his home setting,Inquisitors,also known as Quietmen,are the special operations operatives of the magocratic nation of Almaz,where mages are citizens and mundanes are slaves. Inquisitors operate with total diplomatic immunity,using whichever tactics and strategies would best serve their needs at the present moment. They have one solitary objective: Secure the interests and safety of mages abroad.

The character,Koboi (Given name unknown) is among the best in the Inquisition. He is calm,logical,and level-headed. He will naturally gravitate towards a position of leadership if he's with a group,though he tends to work alone. Two months prior to the events of the story (linked in signature),he suffered a gruesomely disfiguring injury,though what caused it,how it happened,and pretty much everything but the result is the subject of a masterful cover-up.

The result is plain: He looks like a botched cremation subject that's still alive. His teeth exploded,though his tongue,somehow,survived,and he wears implanted dentures. Everything that he consumes tastes like ash. The only thing that survived was his eyes,and when asked,he simply says the only thing that he was thinking of at the time of the incident was preserving his sight. They're a chillingly bright icy blue,and they're often peering into your soul,it seems.

He tries to keep an air of sophistication,despite his often guttersnipe actions. He wears dark trousers and a matching waistcoat over a white button up shirt,with the sleeves tolled up to above his elbows. Underneath all of this is what's keeping him from being stuck in bed all day: Medicated bandages,which keep infection at bay,and tone down his constant,mind-flaying agony to a dull,easily ignored ache. These bandages are secured by steel clips,but do not cover his eyes,nose bridge,fingertips,heels,or toes.

His modus operandi as an Inquisitor is simple: Get the job done. He will do whatever it takes to accomplish this,and he isn't afraid to throw around his authority as an Inquisitor. He's a man of action; If he says he'll do something,he will. Despite this,and his status as (effectively) Almaz nobility,he keeps no slaves,and prefers to think of everyone with the same indifference. If he does something,it's because he believed it to be the best,or only course of action,and will not be swayed.

Joker, here is the piece I came up with for your character, Shade. Just finished it. I pray it is to your liking. I took some inspiration from various sources, and here have the final product, fresh, original, and highly personalized. Here it is:

Enjoy. ^_^ I'll be working on more of them as time and creativity allow. I appreciate that there are more folks asking for these. It'll give me the opportunity to exercise my creative energies more. Thank you all. Again, sorry about earlier.

Ahh! I really like your music! Man, if only I was a prodigy like you! Haha, I would take over the world with mad beats! Hm, maybe that's the reason why I can't make make music, huh? Anyways! I would like you to do, two of my characters, preferably one if you can't do the other. The first character I wish you to do is Mercutio. The next will be Avantgarde, but I'll give you time to breathe before doing her. If you can't, I can totally understand!

Mercutio remained the same generally, except for one incident. He was imprisoned in his home town of Haiti for six years for being falsely accused of the murder of his two beloved siblings, which are still alive today (Cecilia and Jason). His father was a Portuguese internationally known wealthy diamond distributor (blood diamonds), whom filed charges on Mercutio to begin with. For some reason he chose Haiti to stay, well, for the most part. His mother was a Brazilian native, who just wants to be on her own, without her family assistance. She stumbled upon the older man, and instantly fell for his charm and wealth. Eventually, the household fell into abuse, and at the age of twenty Mercutio packed his bags and fled to Brazil in search of his old family ties, taking his siblings as well. They had to become beggars, labors, and stowaways to just to sail across the Caribbean Sea and into the great Atlantic Ocean.

Amazingly, they made it to Rio in one piece! However, it was short lived. His father desperately scouted the seven seas for his children; after all, having runaway children could tarnish his reputation of being a high class businessman. Thus, the only way Mercutio could save his siblings is to turn himself in. Now, there was another problem for his father, he needed an alibi to cover up the two other children's disappearance. Therefore, the father bribed the court system with money to convict his son for murdering his siblings.

After constant planning, observing, and inside buddies the prison functional sequence, he managed to escape by hacking through its systems; clearing his imprisonment records as well. He ventured as a free man out on his own in search of his lost family, and eventually finds his lovely future accomplice, Alice, who compassionately takes Mercutio in despite the actual trouble she could be in. After a month of refuge in her humble apartment, they traveled to Rio, which was the last place he saw his family. Hopefully, they found what they were looking for! It couldn't get any better than this? Well, let's just say a few people that Mercutio fooled in the process of this moment aren't very happy.

Hello, arma. Now, I understand that composing music takes time, but this silence on updates is tearing my mind a part.... Nah. But it would be nice, I think we'd all agree, if you provided the odd update. Just so we know roughly how long we have left to wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back