(Want Ad) WHO WANTS TO HELP CREATE A BOMB ROLEPLAY WITH ME??!!!!

Marira

Your Friendly Fiendly Neighborhood Facehugger
So! Since I've been here for a while I feel very comfortable with actually creating my very first roleplay thread! EVER!

But I need a little help. :P

The basic idea of the rp is that there's a world inhabited by every humanoid species exisiting, and their government is run my a group of demons. I just need help with setting up that government and basically the rules.

If someone would like to help me, they can also have the opportunity to rp with one of the leading male charries! There can be more than one person to help me with my ideas as well.

I hope to find someone interested! :D

I'm up for helping out with this sparks-my-interest RP. ^^

Let me know with what you need my help through PM or through MSN/Email (kwmarien@yahoo.com)

Thanks carl! There's obviously more to the story than that, but i'll send you a message to find out more about it.

For anyone else still interested, there is still a couple of spots open. I would love to have more ideas thrown out there :D

Thanks guyss! Promise me you'll keep up with it when it's done?

Yep. There's more to the story that that, but that's the main idear. How the characters have been affected by this government. And for this one, I wouldn't say EVERY humanoid character. I'm not gonna alow animal-based for the first one at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back