• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Want a Fanfiction?

AFabulousCottonBall

Mяѕ. Ɓяєη∂ση Uяιє
<p>

<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>Hello all you beautiful people of RP Nation! Now, me personally, I love fanfictions, whether their written by me, for me, or me just reading one. And I bet there are a lot of other people on RP Nation who most likely feel the same! So, I've decided that I want to make fanfictions for any and all of you lovely persons! Here are some rules, steps, requirements, whatever you want to call them.</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~Much like roleplaying on here, you can choose what genres it is in, who it's with, whether you want it to be Simple, Casual, or Detailed, what way it will be told (First Person, Second Person, Third Person)</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~Obviously, this is RP Nation, so I can't do smut, but maybe will have fade-to-blacks. I don't know. I'll have to check the RP Nation rules.</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~Some fanfictions will take longer to do than others, based on the genre, the people, and what style it's in (Simple, Casual, Detailed). And if I don't know the character(s) then it will take even longer to write. Also, you x another person will be difficult because I probably do not know your personality.</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong><span style="color:#ff4da6;">~You will receive these fanfictions through either 1.The P.M. system here on RP Nation, or 2 </span></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong><span style="color:#000000;">[REDACTED]</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong><span style="color:#ff4da6;">, tell me, and we may be able to discuss something.</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE ROMANCE!</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~No Milk-Fics people (P!ATD fans will know what those are.)</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>~They will not be written like this style. This is just my personal style of writing on the forums here on RP Nation. They will have the basic black Arial text, with a few subheadings if it is a long enough story.</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"><strong>If you would like one, just leave a request here on this forum, then I'll P.M. you and get all the details! Thank you!</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#ff4da6;"> </span></span> <strong><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:rgb(255,77,166);">~<3</span></span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><em><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">(If you have an questions, comments or concerns, you can also leave those down below.)</span></span></em></strong>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back