Wanderlust - Out Of Character

I am not sure if this is still going on but I thought I would FINALLY post Rowen in the place she needed to be. Sorry this took so long hope things are going well for everyone else though!

Hi! 

I still plan on continuing this! 

Ive been without a computer for the past like two weeks so I hadn't been able to post or anything, but I just got it back this morning so I'm ready to jump back in! 

Sorry guys... 

Life hasn't been the best to me atm

I'm working through some stuff so I haven't been able to be on the site much . 

I don't know how long this will last, but I'll get back to you all as soon as I can =) 

Hey Nessie! Hopefully things are working out for you. I'd just like to say that I poofed for a while because life is ultra hectic but I'm back so if this gets moving again, I'll be here! <3

Hi Po! 

Glad you're still here and things are moving along for you! 

I'm still far from seeing the light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately but hopefully each day brings me closer! 

Im still around and looking through stuff, but I haven't been able to actually sit down and write =( 

hopefully I can come back to you all soon! 

I miss you guys!

Incredibly late to this, and I didn't get the notification until just now, but hello! It's not valentine's day anymore but it's great to see you all again. Hope life goes well for all of you & best of luck with whatever you need to be dealing with at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back