Wanderlust - Out Of Character

@NessieAlways

Did you move over the Wanderlust rp? I can't seem to find it. I think it's because I suck at finding things though xD

I started fixing the threads yesterday actually! 

I'll have it up by today! 

I just need to find the roles though cus half of them got lost/deleted =S 

I blame the coding xD

But anywho once I fix that I'll have it up with at least the three basic sections =) 

It will be up by tonight though. For sures!

I started fixing the threads yesterday actually! 

I'll have it up by today! 

I just need to find the roles though cus half of them got lost/deleted =S 

I blame the coding xD

But anywho once I fix that I'll have it up with at least the three basic sections =) 

It will be up by tonight though. For sures!

Oh okay! Take your time. I'm in no rush, I was just wondering. 

Woooo! Wanderlust! Wanderlust! Wanderlust! 

(I think at this point many people are experiencing wanderlust as school starts. I know I do.) 

I have a hard time trying to find the old rps I am in and I was wondering how one goes about posting your character again? Will they still be on here or am I to find it on my computer again?

I have a hard time trying to find the old rps I am in and I was wondering how one goes about posting your character again? Will they still be on here or am I to find it on my computer again?

Don't worry Nessie already placed the old sign-up thread in the 'Character' tab of this new forum. But if you want an easy link to just click on, here ya go~

Hi! 

So as Novs said, I already have the characters under the Character Forum =) 

You can just copy and paste it as a topic and fix whatever coding errors there might be =) 

As far as finding old rps... 

If you go to your profile there should be a button on the right that says "See my Activity" 

Click on it and it gives you a list of everything you've done on the site till this day. 

You can specify what you want to see on the left hand. 

ex. When I was looking for this RP in the old threads I clicked on "Topics" 

If you need help finding something in particular just let me know! 

THanks! I will have to try and find everything things are getting hectic for me and I don't think they will be slowing down for at least a week or more. But after next weekend I should be less busy. I hope so at least..I hate being busy.

Thanks for your help :3

Thanks for the invite.

I'm a bit busy this couple of days, but I'll be sure to have the character posted soon.

Great to hear from you all again!

Status report: I'm preparing for a big move this week, and may not entirely settle down until after the fifth of September.

I'll still be hanging around in the OOC chat, but there may be difficulties in coming up with in-character posts. Apologies for the inconvenience! I'll update things as I go. Hopefully I can get back to this soon.

Incidentally, a question: are the images in the character thread broken for everyone, or is it just me?

Status report: I'm preparing for a big move this week, and may not entirely settle down until after the fifth of September.

I'll still be hanging around in the OOC chat, but there may be difficulties in coming up with in-character posts. Apologies for the inconvenience! I'll update things as I go. Hopefully I can get back to this soon.

Incidentally, a question: are the images in the character thread broken for everyone, or is it just me?

They are probably broken for all of us, if that's the case then the user who posted the image will have to re-upload their image. Just recently Rpn had a big move of storage for pictures.

I am not sure if this is still going on but I thought I would FINALLY post Rowen in the place she needed to be. Sorry this took so long hope things are going well for everyone else though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back