Wanderlust - Out Of Character

Thanks Nessie! I will let you know. I was about to ask but I think I figured it out..I couldn't get the colour to work then realized what I had done wrong xD

-nervously bites at fingernails - what if I don't get in .-. All that work for nothing

Kbunnyy said:
-nervously bites at fingernails - what if I don't get in .-. All that work for nothing
If I don't get in after making a charrie I usually save them for the next rp that way it's not too much work :D

I have a question, how do you place spoiler tabs in so that I don't take up to much room with the pictures of my characters outfits, accessories etc?

Code:
[spoiler] talk talk talk [/spoiler]

You'll get this:

talk talk talk
@Sasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Today is the last day to turn in your Character Sheets!

You have around 12 hours to complete them!

Can't wait to see what characters everyone's been cooking up!

Gosh, I wish I had time to finish my application. Saw this RP too late, and then too much came up in real life. :( Probably won't get my character up, sadly. Have a wonderful role play!

Pigeon said:
Gosh, I wish I had time to finish my application. Saw this RP too late, and then too much came up in real life. :( Probably won't get my character up, sadly. Have a wonderful role play!
If you can get the personality and writing sample in we'll consider your application!

Finally done. Hopefully everything is alright xD Hope she is chosen x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

There's about an hour left!

After the hour passes, I will leave the CS open a bit more for any stragglers that are in different time zones, but I will only accept those who have previously showed interest.

Meaning:

If you have stated "Hey I'm working on a CS" or " Hey I'm interested" We will consider the CS on time.

If you did not state any interest and have just been lurking, We will not consider your CS on time.

If anyone needs an extension, have at least the personality and Writing sample done, but you have to let me know you're taking the extension!

If you do not tell me "Hey I'm taking the extension" we will consider your CS incomplete!

Can't wait to see the last few CSs!

Hey guys!

I'm officially closing sign ups already!

Aftar this point no more sheets will be accepted. No exceptions!

We'll be back shortly with a list of the characters that will be joining us in our roleplay!

Good luck to everyone!

Sup guys, I'm Rose and this is my Inroduction. (It's just easier to type then RubyRose and I'm not entirely fond of being called Ruby)

-My Character is Leah Piper Phillips 'Piper/Pip' and her role is the Animal Lover. Her best friend is a horse that she, sadly, cannot take with her but she has a picture of him so in a way he always is with her.

-If I were stranded on an Island, presuming it had the supplies needed to survive, I'd bring my dog Fluke, a good book (probably the 'What If' book because it is currently a favorite of mine), and a machete... you never know when you might need a machete (and I actually have one so... I wouldn't be stealing it from anyone).

-I don't have a bucket list... there aren't a set of things I have to get done before I die. Something I wouldn't mind accomplishing some day is to write a book and properly published and well known, though.

-If I could travel anywhere in the world I'd go back home to my parents farm because that the only place I really want to be. Though I don't really want to be there much because I'm not fond of caring for cows... but I miss my family and would like to see them (I actually plan on heading home Sunday evening and spending the week with them).

-I expect a fun set of characters from this rp, as well as some plot twists given by other people and me and interesting developments in characters, in locations, and in the knowledge gained within the rp.

My intro is on page five, you good folk.

The same still applies

Message me for prior relationship backstory with Charlie, so he doesn't keep you at arms distance for a good chunk of the RP.

Heya! I'm Cel (or Nich, whichever you prefer) and this is my introduction and acception to my place in the RP. :D

My character is Warren Charles Xavier and his role is the Shakespearean Tragedy.

If I had the luck of being stranded on the island (hail Tom Sawyer, my spirit animal), I would bring fishing line, my wakizashi, and a boat. ;)

One thing on my bucket list is to jump into a flock of ducks in water. Don't know why, I'm just curious.

I'd love to go to the Highlands in Scotland. Much history, many bagpipes, more kilts.

Even though expectations are premeditated resentments, I am looking forward to a creative plot and exploring the depths of our characters as they exit their youth. I also love reading what others write in reply to what I've or others have written because everyone has a different perspective and I'm always looking to broaden mine.

BrownBear said:
My intro is on page five, you good folk.
The same still applies

Message me for prior relationship backstory with Charlie, so he doesn't keep you at arms distance for a good chunk of the RP.
Thanks for that, Bear. I was able to look up everyone else who's from the start of this rp too!

Everyone had such interesting responses.

ALSO YES NOVEL BUDDY! Do you have yours in the works? (I actually want to write a ton and have started on my first... but working in a publishing business has taught me what authors think is a final is actually more like a rough draft T^T)

Hi all,

I'm Simply and/or Muse and I play Kieran Lucian Maddox, the future Beethoven.

If I was stranded on an island I'd bring:

My laptop! (Perfect time to work on my novel)

Something to provide me internet access (I'm totally addicted to tumblr and YouTube)

Bae! @NessieAlways

On my bucket list:

Meet two people I idolize completely (June!!! Ahhh!!!), And go to Japan (Next summer!!!)

And I guess that answers where I would go if I could travel the world xD

And I expect what I expect from any rp I join! Fun and friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back