Wandering for better stories, wondering where they may rest

BasiliskVeranda

80s Trash
Hello there. I'm El. I've been roleplaying for well over 10 years now, and I've been trying to find a place to call home once more. Once a roleplayer in other forums, Gaia Online the most noteworthy, I've taken to Discord and Reddit, but haven't found a place that "sticks". I've created and run plenty of games, but the level of quality and dedication simply isn't there anymore. The crew I was used to kicking it with has gotten older, and left most of this behind. I, however, have plenty of downtime and work freedoms, and crave the camaraderie of roleplaying, the long sprawling paragraphs, and engrossing stories. I hope this can be a new home for me.

I'm unsure if there, indeed, even is a home left for this older roleplayer who wants something to sink their teeth into. As the demographic skews young, I'm sitting here on a pile of characters with no capacity to wield them. I'd love to set down some roots once more, make new friends, and create some lovely tales with you.

If you'd let me.

Welcome to RPN!

I hope you find good rp partners here and it will be a good place to stay.
There are quite a few of older roleplayers here, the age range here is quite varied, so there is definitely a chance to find the right rp for you, be it younger or older people.

Best place to start looking is Looking for Players subforums. You can browse through search thread and create your own.
Good luck!

Welcome to RPN!

I hope you find good rp partners here and it will be a good place to stay.
There are quite a few of older roleplayers here, the age range here is quite varied, so there is definitely a chance to find the right rp for you, be it younger or older people.

Best place to start looking is Looking for Players subforums. You can browse through search thread and create your own.
Good luck!
Thank you. I appreciate the response and look forward to making some great stories with welcoming people such as yourself.

Even though I'm new here just like you. I still welcome here warmly. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy roleplaying here. Pleased to make your acquaintance otherwise.

Hi! Welcome to RPN! I slowly made my way from Gaia to over here as well. I hope you find the roleplayers who fit the genres you are into. Good luck and have fun! :)

Better stories lie within you own imagination. It depends on you if you end up sharing them or not, allowing the rest of the community to dwell within their glories. Welcome! I think you'll like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back