[Walt Academy] [Walt Academy] Main Thread

Kate walked by Lovina as they went inside the gates noticing the little friend she had made that followed close by as well. "I cant imagine traveling by horse, " she said full of wonder. She grew up riding with her mom, but to travel a great length was something she only heard of in her moms stories. "We don't usually do much but ride around on our property at home" she explained. She smiled and stopped at a nearby open spot. "I'll wait here while you put your horse away, " she figured that she should stay and listen in case they announced anything while her friend was away.

@Amityvillager @EternalMusic

Lovina dismounted her horse with a small leap and twist--it was easier that way--when they neared the stable. "I started riding when I was two. Most gypsy kids start around that time. I basically grew up on my grast," she explained. She couldn't imagine not riding! "But we should ride together sometime. I could show you some fun things I learned in the circus when I was young," Dove said with a grin. She took Simon to the stable and rubbed him down, all the while comforting him with her Gypsy and French words. "O manusha khelevan tut, Simon," she told him, meaning the stable was a nice place, and that he'd be okay. She kissed his nose, bid him farewell, and met Kate outside in the sun. She stretched her arms then patted Djali on the head, who had stayed by Kate to keep her company. And he didn't really care for Simon--who tended to be vain and full of himself. "I suppose we should head to the courtyard now," Lovina recommended.

Kojai enters the school on his motorcycle and parks in the parking lot. He turns off the engine and take off his helmet his hair flowing in the wind which he hated. He puts down the kickstand and gets off the bike grabbing his bag and entering the academy.

Once he gets inside a lady appears and gives him a uniform, he looks at it then shrugs and thanks her before walking further into the school. There he was greeting old classmates and new ones. He walks over to his best friends and started talking and goofing around them. The girls awed at Kojai having fun and giving off his genuine smile.

Evangaline walked back over to where Serena and the others were sitting at and say down. She saw girls quickly walk and even run over to Kojai just to greet and talk to him. "Hey do you guys know who he is?" She asked them "The girls seem to be falling for him..." She said

No matter how flat you make a pancake it's still got two sides

Jen was walking until she walked into a woman in fine blue robes, "how beautiful- Ah! Uh I'm sorry I didn't mean to crash into you like that I didn't see where I was going I'm very sorry miss" she bowed, she was taught to have good manners by her mothers teachers, the woman nodded and gave Jen a new uniform "thank you miss" Jen continued to walk across the grass of the academy, she was greeted by some animals that walked alongside the wall covered in moss, she sat down next to the wall,jen took out a sketch book and began to draw the academy she seemed to notice every detail about the school and noticed some people staring at her, she felt nervous and talked to herself in German " Warum sind sie starrte mich an?.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would love to ride with you sometime!" Kate had only ever rode with her mom so meeting a new friend who loved to ride more than her was exciting. She made her way to the court yard with dove and looked ariund at all the people. It was amazing to see all the different cultures mixed together. Kate found a narby place in the shade and sat down "wanna join me and waste some time dove?" She looked up at the girl and smiled patting a spot beside her in the shade.

@Amityvillager

Lovina, or "Dove"

Lovina was happy her new friend was excited to ride with her. She joined Kate beneath the shade tree and looked around at everyone before pausing at a figure who sat away from everyone else. Dove wanted to ask who it was, but she figured she'd find out in due time, especially since Kate was as new to the place as she was! The young woman contented herself by pulling panpipes from one of the bags that had been on Simon's back and played a lively tune. After a moment she paused and turned to Kate. "Do you play any instruments?" she asked with a smile.

Serena looks over at the boy that was being pointed at and noticed that Taka had stiffened slightly. She watched as he got up and moved over to a large tree and sat down as if trying to hide from the boy.

(okay. @Stoked911 they are new students. They would not have any old friends and only the characters that have been made are actually in the school. Please do not make up students to fit him. If you want you can make your character to feel like he is really hot but otherwise there are no other characters apart from the ones being RPed.)

Evangeline sweatdrops "I think I struck a nerve or something...maybe I should just forget the question all together..." She tells the others and goes back to eating her little fruit salad then takes a peek at Taka still hiding. She sighs then thinks in her head 'This isn't my problem...and I shouldn't be interfering...no matter how scared he look and I want to help...sorry Taka' she looked down and continues eating.

Kojai continued greeting new students and stops seeing his cousin Taka sitting under a large tree. He contemplated on whether or not he should go over and talk to him or just ignore him. He finally made his decision after two minutes and walks over to Taka holding his bike helmet and his backpack. He stops right in front of him and bends down a bit holding his hand out towards Taka a small smile on his face.

No matter how flat you make a pancake it's still got two sides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back