• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Walking the Warpath: post apocalyptic rp

What aspect should this focus on?

• The building of nations. Ie the Deseret Empire and Texas and California.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soldiers readying to fight a new enemy. The Deseret Horde

• Civilians watching the world collapse.

• A religious conflict, the LDS church and some other church.

• Bringing law with the Rangers, possibly Ranger vs Outlaw.

• Total voters

FoxxMann

After the bombing of D.C. The American southwest is thrown into a state of decay, warbands like the Norther Apaches kill and raid without borders; meanwhile in Texas, Salt Lake and San Francisco, a semblance of order has come about by the rule of law. From Arizona a group calling themselves Rangers bring order to the lawless territories, in southern Utah a group calling themselves the Deseret Empire, a brutal archaeo-Romanesque culture that has been growing rapidly, threatening to absorb the west. What role will you play in this new world? Leave a comment, this can be a great concept, leave a suggestion.

Could you please explain further ? As I don't get how the world is a post apocalyptic era because they bombed Washington. Even if America fell. Other countries wouldn't go in post apocalyptic era . If you can explain please do :) . The idea seem interesting But I don't understand it .

I'm getting massive Fallout vibes (Arizona Rangers, Legion in Utah, etc.), but I'm willing to give this a chance. Let me know if there are more developments.

Basically it was almost a world wide nuclear war with capital cities being the first targets, when they fell only a handful of other missiles were fired. The resulting fallout led to many nations being unable to regain footing so remaining armies took what they wanted and wrecked everything else.

Also, yeah I was going for a more detailed and *gasp* better version of The Legion, I was hoping to use some elements from Fallout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its quite good :3 . I'm in. But I would really appreciate it if you give my role-play look. You don't have to join just to give it a look. Its in my signature.

I would like to be a Civilian in a Ranger-controlled settlement, and lead a rebellion against the Rangers, waging war on them for the freedom of Survivors and the right to live without Militaristic Oppression. I'd call my rebellious group The Fireflies. (TLOU Reference)

Kurt, the Rangers are more like the police, they're more like who the Fireflies would be. You're thinking either the LDS nation or the territory still controlled by the US military.

Mika, just depends on how we decide to play it.

I lived in az. I am interested in your rp idea

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

Back east mostly, but there is a police and national guard garrison in Nevada.

KurtH6355 said:
Ahhh I see amigo. Hmm. Interesting. What places are controlled by the US Military?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back