• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wake me up.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the end, the one weakness of the Vampire Prince would be a young lady. An ordinary woman, who had no idea how much of an impact she'd eventually have on the supernatural world.

Humans aren't the only thing that lurk on the earth. Dark in the shadows, or maybe living in the apartment above/below you is some sort of something. Within this form of darkness was a war, a war bigger than any race. Humans, werewolves, and vampires. Yet, many humans know very little of such war on power, living about their own lives struggling to survive.
The most prosperous, of supernatural beings living mainly in the cities, larger cities. The cities hold the sources of thier power, willing and many non willing victims, the lights beating down a source of energy all their own, large places under and above ground to hold pack and coven meetings.
It has been many years since the Vampires have had full control, relishing in this power many vampires have become out of control, reckless some might say even. Yet soon, one prince's choice to love someone very unlike him will cause a shift. A large shift in power and a war full of rage, and anger.
Hello loves. I'm looking for a detailed writer to help me pass the time. I'm thinking something long term. I'm looking for a vampire prince, hell even a werewolf prince if you'd like to write as one instead. I'm thinking as said in the very first paragraph a love like no other between a human and a major supernatural being puts some issues between he and his own people, and making him and his new love easier targets to the war, and the hatred between species. Maybe it gets so bad, even the humans join in and start to hunt "the monsters" in the dark!? I just ask that you be able to write.m, try to be as excited as I am , if you aren't please tell me and we can always stop. Well, I'd love to hear from you soon!!:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:<3

Okay, okay. I giveeee. Bump. <<<<<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back