Wait

Your post was caught by our site's filter. You'll see the reason why in your notifications, it's posted and in the proper section now. Please remember that requests for offsite RPs of any kind, including Discord, need to go in the off-site ads section. Introductions is just for, well, introducing yourself, RP searches need to be in their respective areas: Looking for Partners for on-site 1x1, Looking for Group for on-site Group rp, and Off-site ads for Discord rps and the like. Hope I helped :3

Your post was caught by our site's filter. You'll see the reason why in your notifications, it's posted and in the proper section now. Please remember that requests for offsite RPs of any kind, including Discord, need to go in the off-site ads section. Introductions is just for, well, introducing yourself, RP searches need to be in their respective areas: Looking for Partners for onsite 1x1, Looking for Group for onsite Group rp, and Off-site ads for Discord rps and the like. Hope I helped :3
Oh my god. I am SO sorry. I can be rather scatterbrained. Hope I didn’t cause any problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back