VoR-007: Forget me Now

augmentedspartan

Surviving in the Metro
Forget me Now
ESCI219IGNROC002.jpg

Testing: PROHIBITED

Containment: The object is to be maintained in a level 10 sealed chamber at all times. The chamber is to reinforced and able to withstand gunfire, explosive charges, and brute force. The only door is to be reinforced as well, and the only way to open it is to input a ? digit code in order to open it. No personnel is allowed inside the chamber at any time, and testing is absolutely prohibited on this object. The room must have one camera monitoring the object, which is located in the center of the room, 24/7. The live feed is to be directed to a security room next to it, and to be monitored by no more than two guards. One for the night shift, and one for the day shift. Said guards are to cease their previous duties and work only in surveying the object. Any change must be reported immediately and the object must be monitored at all times.

Nature: VoR-007 is a small chunk of black rock, which seems to have been broken from a larger structure. As far as we know, its effects appear as soon as a person touches the object directly (physically touching skin) or indirectly (touching an object that is touching the rock). As soon as this happens, the person will disappear completely. Anything related to said person will either disappear too or be changed in a way that they will have no connection whatsoever with them. The person will be completely erased from everyone's mind, document, or any mention of them. Anything they have made will disappear, and people related to them will forget them (offspring will change so that their parent is another person altogether). The world will be as if they never existed. There is no known way to bring them back.

History: It is unknown how VoR-007 came into the hands of the Vault of Raziel. Its chamber, along with the description of its nature and containment procedures, were found one day by a researcher. Accessing the chamber proved almost impossible due to the code for the door being unknown, and due to the high integrity of the chamber, forced entry was discarded. The only way to see inside the chamber was from the security room that was found next to it. No test notes have been found to confirm the effects of the item, yet this probably is because of the nature of the item it would be impossible to test its properties and be aware of the change. Until a way to test its effect is found, no one is to try to enter the chambers, and the two guards in the post must keep monitoring the item at all times.

I want everyone to stay clear of this item. We are not sure if contact is the only way its effects appear, and for all we know directly looking at it could activate its properties.
Director ????????

Addendum: "We still need the two guards on the security room. Any volunteers please come to my office." Dr. Molina

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back