• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Volunteers Needed!

DreamingofRoses

Rosa Indomitus
Alright guys, there's been a definite interest in creating smaller writing/art circles and I'd like to work on implementing them. I will, however, need volunteers to help me create them and for future leadership positions. If you're interested, post here.

What exactly would this entail?

I have many years worth of formal training in art, so I am capable of offering constructive criticism. However....I can be reticent to do so as I have met far too many people who have said they wanted feedback, and then rounded on me when I had anything other than praise to offer. So I often simply do not comment.

Having said that, the folks here seem to largely have their heads screwed on right, so if anyone would ever like some, my inbox is always open.

Basically I need people who, once we get the groups up and running, can continue to organize and keep the circles going with maybe mini challenges for each group, or a round of critique, or something. I won't be shoving all my responsibilities as mod off on them, but I will need people to kind of help keep people involved.

I sold my soul to the writing group a while back, but it slipped my mind after matters of organization started popping up.

If the organization/logistics are taken care of, I'd make good on my oath.

Is it a problem that I was expecting eldritch horror at the end?

Back when I was thinking about groups, the creativity forum was a wild wild west, and building a whole boom town from scratch is way beyond my capability. I really will help when it does happen, I swear :(

I may be limited in capacity but I volunteer to do what is needed! My skill set with such is limited but I will moderate with an iron fist wrapped in a velvet glove.

I can volunteer depending upon the needs of the group. Let me know if you need anything helpwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back