• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Voltron: Paladins of Tomorrow OOC (Closed)

Nice.

Ok! So now that we'eve assembled our roleplayers for this roleplay, we'll be getting on to how the roleplay will exactly begin with our new characters.

In the time since the IAF was formed, the organization was a growing and unifying organization whose principal goal was to unite all species and create a peaceful environment all sentient life could live in. They mediate diplomatic relations and are the major cause for the continued prosperity the latest paladins lead the Universe into after taking down the Galra empire. And in doing so they themselves have made what are known as Inter-galactic Garrisons, where they train cadets for space travel and work for them. Whetehr it be taking on hostile enemies and supplying troops to a war they've sided on or just transferring cargo, their purpose is the same as the Garrison we're all familiar with. Our Intergalactic Garrison is stationed on the moon of a planet called O'Hara, and is also home to the Green Lion as it was temporarily transferred there while its normal protection base is outfitted with upgraded security. Obviously, this is how our characters will fall ass backwards into becoming Paladins as fate demands.

TyVibes TyVibes

They will all be aware of each other to some degree as they all attend the same garrison, but unless you explicitly want your characters to know each other, they will be relative strangers. It is suggested some of you do befriend each other so we don't have to justify the hugely improbable odds of five people joining together, so talk amongst yourselves.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

They will most probably match their counterparts in cannon.

Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures Wouldn't it make more sense otherwise? I thought that Allura said in the first episode that the bayards took a different form for each Paladin. And the black bayard has multiple weapon forms.

The meaning of what she said is a little bit vague and is honestly up to interpretation. In how she said 'each' paladin I believed she was saying each of the five as roles in the group, and not each paladin throughout history as an individual. However, I can see where you're coming from, and if you'd like, you may each come up with your own original bayard weapon choices that fit your character and their role on the team better.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

TyVibes TyVibes

Susanoo Susanoo

G Gen Dokoro

Just be sure to run it by me first so they're acceptable ideas.

I can only hope that everyone is dedicated and collected here. I have faith you'll all make this a fun experience. Susanoo Susanoo

9100003.jpg

Longbow! SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Sounds fine to me.

THough I do advise that you keep in mind the reason Pidge's bayard was the way it was (if we're going by the individual bayard idea I'm ok with here) is because it represented her as a person in combat. It was the shortest and least impressive of any of the bayards as well as the least traditional (just beating Shiro's), but it was also the most versatile and made for someone who could use its versatility to good use. Resourcefulness is Pidge's entire wheelhouse, which is why it was the way it was. Also take range into consideration, and understand that the arms of voltron are meant for more melee based combat (excluding the whip function of Pidge's bayard, but also taking into account its primary taser ability), while the legs (Hunk and Lance) have long ranged gun weapons meant for long range support and suppression.

Honestly, I've given up on trying to draw the appearance, so I'll finish up and add the appearance either tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back