• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Voltron, anyone?

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! 

My last semester of college is about to start up, and I figured I'd celebrate the beginning of my despair with a new roleplay! Recently I've become totally enamored with the Voltron reboot on Netflix, and would love to roleplay with someone!

Some basic requirements...

- I will only roleplay OCxCanon for this fandom.

- I want to double!

- I post 3 paragraphs per character per post at a bare minimum, and appreciate the same! 

- Please post weekly, or every other week. We're all human and we all get busy, but keeping the hype alive is important.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but if you're even the slightest bit interested please comment below or shoot me a PM! I look forward to roleplaying with y'all! 

I'd love to rp with you! Although I'm new to this site so I don't know exactly how this site works lol but I'm not new to roleplaying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back