• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Vol-chan's Art Gallery (Digital+Traditional)

Agh! Absolutely stunning! You are the type of person I look up to as an artist! Thank you for inspiring me <3;)

Of course! I still feel a have a lot of improving to do, but I'm very honored to know I've inspired someone : ) Just glad to know there are people out there who enjoy my work <3

OOOOOOOOO I love the way you draw hands! I always tend to avoid drawing hands as much as I can when I'm drawing a piece LOL they just take too long to me and I have to use toooooooo many references just to make them look acceptable. I'm also really digging your coloring style too mmmmmm yes v good. I've been experimenting with different methods of coloring myself but I haven't found one that really sticks yet!

OOOOOOOOO I love the way you draw hands! I always tend to avoid drawing hands as much as I can when I'm drawing a piece LOL they just take too long to me and I have to use toooooooo many references just to make them look acceptable. I'm also really digging your coloring style too mmmmmm yes v good. I've been experimenting with different methods of coloring myself but I haven't found one that really sticks yet!

Lol I understand :3 hands can be quite tricky. My biggest obstacle is legs currently =3= good luck on your future projects!

Hey everyone! Just added a new section to my gallery: comics! The pages I've added are from webcomics I started, but are either on hiatus or cancelled (๑꒪▿꒪)*

Dude. You're so good that ...
3b0887d31c7075a0bca39f2baff82911.jpg

something about cute faces on food makes me want to eat it more

Actually that's not too odd. You know how people have a habit of smushing babies faces or play-biting their fingers and saying things like,"Oooh! I just wanna eat you up!"?
That's due to our brains responding in a parallel way when perceiving cuteness and seeking food, and perhaps our psychological experience of wanting to bite arises from that physiological overlap.

So no ... you don't have a complex. :3

... You are weird within acceptable parameters.

Actually that's not too odd. You know how people have a habit of smushing babies faces or play-biting their fingers and saying things like,"Oooh! I just wanna eat you up!"?
That's due to our brains responding in a parallel way when perceiving cuteness and seeking food, and perhaps our psychological experience of wanting to bite arises from that physiological overlap.

So no ... you don't have a complex. :3

... You are weird within acceptable parameters.

OuO thanks...? Interesting info though, I had no idea o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back