• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern voices.

KIM MIN SOO
A FLOWER

For the beginning of the school year, Min Soo had decided to throw a party. He had his own house now and he didn't have to fully live under his families command, he decided parties were going to be a regular thing. Min Soo made sure his cats were in his bedroom away from everything so they didn't get hurt, putting a makeshift litter box and food bowls in the bathroom. He changed into a white button down, unbuttoning the first few buttons and slipped on his skinny jeans and boots. He had invited friends who invited pretty much everyone they could find so Min Soo made sure his maid made plenty of snacks for the occasion.

"Who's a good boy? You are Bambi! You are!" The sweet voice rang through his head, making him wince at how high pitched and loud the voice was. "Bambi?" He mused quietly, "They must have an animal." The voice was cute, and he had heard it coo more than once and he found his heart soaring for the unknown person in his head. His eyes were drawn to the lines and circles on his arms, counting the years he was soulmateless, the years he spent in anger, just wishing this voice would finally show themselves.

The door bell rung, pulling Min Soo from his thoughts and he headed to the door, not getting a chance to even speak as his friends pushed through him, carrying alcohol containers and party games. Min Soo quickly followed them, making sure they didn't make a huge mess before the party and helping them sort everything. Min Soos house was huge, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a modern mansion that his parents had wanted him to buy since it was close to there house and there butler could watch over him, to Min Soos dismay but the butler was nice and pretty much left him alone unless he was needed at the company. Min Soo didn't want such a big house, he had no clue what to do with any of the other rooms, but he knew his friends would stay over a lot so it was pretty nice to have such a big house in those cases. He often helped his maid clean too, feeling bad that she'd have to clean it all herself. He didn't even want a maid, but his parents sent him one anyway. She was a sweet older lady who treated Min Soo like her own son so he found it hard to even think about firing her.

Guests started to arrive one by one, admiring the house and then heading to the kitchen to grab there drinks.

"Wow.. This house is so big. Parties here could be fun." Min Soos head snapped up at the words, his soulmate was in a big house and at a party. It couldn't be a coincidence.. Could it?"

code by pasta pasta

PARK BEOM SEOK
Mood: excited.

Outfit: here!

Tags: youngkyun youngkyun

Surprisingly, Beom-Seok was excited for this school year, because he was doing sociology this year, something he's been wanting to do for a while now, yet his parents wanted for him to do biology, which he did in his first year. He didn't like biology of course, because he found the math aspect of it too hard, so he resorted to doing sociology. It was later at night, about 6:45PM. He had spent most of his time with Bambi that day, his dog that he had just recently got. He was still a little puppy, which Beom-Seok loved about him the most. "Who's a good boy? You are Bambi! You are!" He said to the small dog, who was jumping around on his bed, and acting mischievous.

He had heard that a boy.. Min-Soo was throwing a back to school party, and Beom-Seok was also excited to go to that as well.
'Here's your drinks.. Sprite, Coke and.. Ginger Ale?' It was the voice he would hear over and over again, day after day. It wasn't like he was annoyed by the voice, it was a dream boy voice. Hell, he didn't know how else to describe it. He didn't know who it was, any why that person's voice was in his head, but he needed to know who it was immediately. And if not immediately, soon. As he was thinking about who it could be, he didn't notice Bambi in his lap until later.

"Oh Bambi! I have to go!" He said, hearing his alarm go off, to when the party was scheduled to start. "I'll miss you." He said as he picked the dog up and looked into his beady eyes before giving his nose a little peck. He then draped the dog over his shoulder and he carried him to his little crate, what Beom-Seok would put him in when he would go somewhere on his own. He then got ready for the party, making sure he looked presentable. He did his hair and he cleaned himself up, so he didn't look like he just got out of bed, which he did. Once he was ready to go, he gave Bambi a final goodbye before leaving his cozy and small apartment to go to Min-Soo's large house.

"Wow.. this house is so big.. Parties here could be fun." He whispered under his breath as he was at the doorstep, ringing the doorbell and humming quietly, waiting to be greeted inside.
code// just-peachy!

KIM MIN SOO
A FLOWER

'Here's your drinks.. Sprite, Coke and.. Ginger Ale?' Min Soo glanced over at his friend, raising an eyebrow. "Why the hell did you buy ginger ale?" His friend shrugged, "Incase anyone feels sick." Min Soo just sighed, moving away to mingle in the crowd.

Min soo pushed his way through the crowd as the doorbell rang, wondering why they weren't just walking in like everyone else was. He opened the door, peering at the person in front of him. His markings started to pulse instantly but he didn't think anything of it. "You here for the party? You didn't have to ring the doorbell.. You can just come in." Min Soo moved over so the male could come inside. "Drinks are in the kitchen." He looked the man up and down for a second before fixing his eyes on his face. The male was gorgeous, soft features and nice jawline, probably the most interesting Min Soo had seen the whole night.
code by pasta pasta

PARK BEOM SEOK

Beom-Seok's eyebrows raised as he heard the other males voice. It sounded so familiar, but over the loud music, he really didn't know whether or not it was from what he was thinking it was from. He shook his head at the thought and he smiled at him, saying, "Oh, I didn't know the door was unlocked, hah.. But thanks for coming to the door anyways, instead of making me figure it out on my own." He chuckled to himself, even though it wasn't even all that funny. It was something he would do all the time. As the other boy moved, Beom-Seok walked in, seeing many people that he's seen before, from his first year. It was nice to see them again.. Even though he probably wouldn't talk to them anyways. But just as soon as he walked in he realized that the boy had said that drinks were in the kitchen. Didn't he just hear something similar to that in his head? He took a double take at Min-Soo who was still at the door, but he looked away before he had a chance to even figure out he was looking at him for a second time. He shook his head and he tried to get these thoughts out of his head. There was no way.

He wasn't all that thirsty though, so he had found a place to sit. When he sat down he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and he scrolled through social media. When he didn't see anything that caught his eye he decided to text his close friend, Nam-gi.
'Where are you at? I haven't spotted you at the party yet.. Are you even here? At Min-Soo's place?' He texted him. As he did, his eyebrows drew in curiously, wondering whether or not the boy was really here. He frowned as he began to search for him after hopping out the chair he was in. As he did, his phone toned.
'I'm here, don't worry, where are you at?' He read through the short text and he looked around his surroundings, trying to get a good look of the place where he was.
'I'm near the kitchen.. near the door.. Somewhere around there. Where the seats are! I'm pretty sure you'll see me. I'm wearing a white shirt.' He pressed 'Send' and he looked around, hoping Nam-gi will come looking for him soon. He hated going to parties and he didn't have anyone to hang out with. He would never drink without Nam-gi, he would never shop without Nam-gi. It was like him and the other male were attached to each other.. big time.
code// just-peachy!

KIM MIN SOO
A FLOWER

Min Soo just smiled at the male as he spoke, laughing quietly at how awkward he seemed. The voice was familiar though, and Min Soo found himself wanting to hear more but the male had already left, leaving Min Soo standing at the door. He watched his back retreat into the kitchen and sighed, shrugging it off and heading back into the living room.

His friends were completely drunk, and Tae Woo threw himself onto Min Soo, hugging him tightly. Min Soo was used to this, Tae Woo was a super cuddly drunk but it was super annoying to Min Soo who hated being held like this. He gently shoved the male off who protested weakly. Soo grabbed his arm and sat him down on the couch. "The party JUST started, how the hell are you drunk?" Min Soo huffed but the male just laughed so he just walked away, tired of his friends antics.

"Hey Nam-gi." He called out as he passed the male, giving him a small wave before heading into the kitchen. He had met Nam-gi at the college and considered him a friend now, but they rarely hung out ever and tended to just talk on social media once in awhile.

"Nam-gi!" It wasn't his voice this time, it was his soulmates voice ringing through his head. Nam-gi? Everything was slowly starting to click into place as he thought about everything he had heard. His soulmate was at the party.
code by pasta pasta

PARK BEOM SEOK

Nam-gi smiled charmingly as Min-Soo passed by him. He was thinking about asking him where Beom-Seok was, but he had just saw the male as he looked over by the kitchen. "Nam-gi!" The boy said happily as he ran up and hugged the taller male.

"Did you just get here or something?"

"Yeah.. Just a couple moments ago, but I'm so happy to see you!"
He said as he messed up his hair.

"Hey, lay off on the hair, Beom." He said, trying to fix it again. Even though Nam-gi was straight, and always trying to find a girl to impress, he was affectionate with Beom-Seok, but when it came to his hair, he would easily become upset with him.

"Sorry. I forgot you have a mental and physical attachment to your hair, Nam-Nam." He teased him, knowing good and well the other male hated that name.

"Sure. I'll admit that I do. But never call me Nam-Nam in public." He said, poking Beom-Seok's chest and raising an eyebrow.

"Alright, I promise." He said as he smiled and he looked away from Nam-gi, to see that Min-Soo.

Min-Soo was really pretty in his opinion, he was surprised that he didn't have a boyfriend yet, or a girlfriend that is. He tried to advert his eyes from him, his cheeks growing warmer by the minute as he stared.

"Your cheeks, Beom-Seok. You're blushing." Nam-gi stated.
code// just-peachy!

KIM MIN SOO
A FLOWER

Min Soo headed into the crowd, sitting in a chair a few feet away from Nam-gi. Feeling eyes on him, Min Soo glanced around him until he made eye contact with Beom Seok. Naturally, Min Soo winked at him, a cute boy staring at him? It felt like he hit the jackpot. He recognized him as the boy with the familiar voice from earlier. Min soo walked over, sitting beside the two.

"Hey." He greeted, "I see you two are friends?" His gaze lingered on Beom Seok. "How are you enjoying the party? I'm just hoping nobody trashes it too bad.." He finally turned towards Nam-gi. "Who is your friend here? I've never seen him around here before."
code by pasta pasta

PARK BEOM SEOK
Mood: nervous.

Beom-Seok noticed that Min-Soo winked at him, and his heart could jump out of his chest if it could. He frowned and shook his head, looking at Nam-gi. "No, I'm just a little hot that's all." He said. It was his excuse every time he blushed when he was around Nam-gi. Because he knew if he were to really admit that he was blushing, Nam-gi would make fun of him and call him out in front of everyone, which would make him even more embarrassed.

Before he knew it, Min-Soo was talking to the both of them. Beom-Seok had no choice but to at least say something to him. "Hey. And.. yeah. We're pretty close friends." He said as he adverted his eyes from the other male and looked at Nam-gi as he butt in.

"The party's nice. Do you guys have any alcohol? I can't leave a party without some in my system, you know?" Nam-gi joked as he looked at Min-Soo. Beom-Seok knew that Nam-gi was a big drinker. Beom-Seok himself didn't drink that much, especially by himself. He would only drink every once in a while, but Nam-gi on the other hand, it was once every two weeks, or once every.. week. But this party was an exception. He knew that Nam-gi would be leaving here drunk.

"Ohh, this is Beom-Seok. He's been my friend since.. I dunno. Probably.. last year? Or the year before last? I'm pretty sure he knows though." He said, nudging the other boys shoulder and then messing up his hair.

"Hey, lay off on the hair, Nam-gi." He said imitating him from before. "Anyways, hey. I know who you are, Min-Soo.. right?" He said, a bright smile on his face as he tried his best not to seem nervous or embarrassed.
code// just-peachy!

KIM MIN SOO
A FLOWER

Min Soo chuckled as he spoke,"I see. Me and Nam-gi only met recently." The more he listened to Beom Seok speak, the more he kept hearing that familiar voice, it was so hard to place his finger on it though.

"Of course, man. It's in the fridge. We stocked up a lot so have as much as you would like." Soo laughed at his words, "don't we all have to drink at parties?" He gently nudged Nam-gi. "You're usually plastered by the time the party is over. Don't go too crazy tonight." As Beom Seok was introduced, Min soo focused on him, smiling at his words. "That's cool." As Beom imitated Nam-gi he grinned, "you two seem to be close then?"

"Oh, really? Yep! That's me," He laid his chin on his palm and peered at him curiously. "Have we met before? I'm sure I would remember you if we had but your voice is super familiar.."

code by pasta

PARK BEOM SEOK
Mood: nervous.

Nam-gi nodded, and he looked over at where the kitchen was, and he located the fridge, locking his eyes on it before speaking again. "Alright, I'm off. But this is the last ime I'll talk to you before I'm sober, Got me?" He said as he looked at Seok, raising an eyebrow. The boy nodded in agreement, it was like this all the time, but Seok was never worried about it. He knew that Nam-gi would never do anything too dumb while he was drunk. Or he probably hasn't seen that side of Nam-Nam. Who knows?

When Nam-gi left, that's when Seok began talking again. "Yeah, me and him are pretty close. Almost like we're brothers. I treat him like one, he treats me like one. We fight sometimes, but.. I can't stay mad at him for too long." Seok admitted as he rubbed behind his neck. "Huh? I don't think we've officially met, but I've heard about you. But now it's nice to take a name and put it to the face, you understand?" He said as he shrugged and he watched Nam-gi rummage through Min-Soo's fridge, like this was his own house, trying to find some type of vodka he liked.
code// just-peachy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back