• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Visual Help in Functions

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Alright so with the update coming around and whatnot I figured that there are bound to be some functionality changes. From this one website I saw that they had a video posted showing the functions and workings to the site and I thought, "Hey this would be great for Rpn." 

I have seen many times where new users, and sometimes some returning users, struggle to understand and find certain buttons and options. Me being the visual learner I am, I found a video easy to watch. 

I am unsure if this has been done in the past and well when the new update comes I was thinking this would be a handy tool. Screenshots and explanations can only do so much. There is a website that allows free screen recordings so even I could do it. The only thing though is I would need somehow who has a video-editing program cause the website only allows recording for free but editing for premium members. 

And if I do the video I will put the notice that the functions will be seen through the Chrome browser. If others wish to do it on other browsers that would be awesome.

Otherwise this is all I have to say for this idea. Not sure if this will receive support or not, but hey I just wanted to put this out here.

if you dont mind a video editor with only the bare basics, i couldve sworn windows movie maker was free for windows computers and imovie was free for macs? theyre not the most impressive thing ever but ive used both and found them pretty easy to figure out and either way therell be a lot of online tutorials for them as well

also, at least on my mac, quicktime can do screen recordings as well and i think is free, and definitely has versions for both mac and windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont mind a video editor with only the base basics, i couldve sworn windows movie maker was free for windows computers and imovie was free for macs? theyre not the most impressive thing ever but ive used both and found them pretty easy to figure out and either way therell be a lot of online tutorials for them as well

also, at least on my mac, quicktime can do screen recordings as well and i think is free, and definitely has versions for both mac and windows.

Mmmm I'll have to look into that. Thanks Ghost~

no prob nobel you can pay me in gogurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back