• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Virus - New York

Josef quietly sneaked away, moving silently as to not get caught by the Bulldozer or the two people at the dumpster. After escaping the alley, he heads down another alley, ending up at the other side of the alley he was just in, staying right around the corner with his MP40 ready.

"Wait a second, fuck you!" he said as he fired three rounds into Lucas' chest. "You shot me first, bitch face!" as he grabbed a smoke grenade off of Lucas, and then tossed it.

He began to drag Riley into a different area, leaving the man to die by the burning lead of the Bulldozer's LMG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josef heard the gunfire and used it as his chance to escape, running from the alley into another area.

[QUOTE="Lord TacoBell]Josef heard the gunfire and used it as his chance to escape, running from the alley into another area.

[/QUOTE]
(( How did he hear gunfire?

there's a man in a bomb suit firing an LMG, so you heard that over the continuous LMG fire? ))

Riley attempted to help Dominik drag her around the place like a ragdoll by using her right leg to push her away from the dozer. Her right hand reached to the holster on her pants as she removed her USP and aimed it at a corner where she thought the Bulldozer was going to appear.

She was right, as she immediately started tapping the trigger on the pistol when she spotted the 6" something man's transparent visor, making a lot of cracks on it.

Dominik set her down behind an abandoned police car. He then opened fire on the 'Dozer, and followed Riley's example of shooting the visor. The dozer was very pissed.

The Bulldozer then turned his attention to the two, opening fire on them. Bullets pinged off the car, and glass shattered. "Get your head down!" Dominik jokingly yelled.

Dominik blind fired around the corner, and then proceeded to move his hands back.

One single bullet that came from Domik's blind firing landed on the man's visor was the final piece left on destroying the glass, making the dozer stumble back. He rose a hand up to his face, furious.

"Visor or no visor, I'm still going to kick your ass!" He announced, charging at the police car.

Khaleesi pulled her back over her shoulder. Her hair flowed down into a long pony tail. Her eyes were shaded from the the bright sun as it shown above her. She walked in a slow motion. Trying to stay quiet as glass shattered under her feet. Khaleesi's eyes looked around as she felt the need to. Her mind went blank. She felt someone close, nearby.

Khaleesi turned the corner, covering herself with her hoodie. For a moment she stayed low in the shadows, breathing heavily, but trying to stay quiet more and more. "Who's around here...?" She asked herself out loud. Very quietly she began to walk closer and closer.

Dominik cooked the grenade he had pulled out. He then threw it at the man, blowing his head off after exploding in mid-air.

Dominik sat behind cover, and stared at another person he saw. (
@PixieDusts) He then pulled out his sidearm, and pointed it at the figure.

Khaleesi stepped out for a split second as she saw another person. Their gun was right at her. Before she knew it she was down on the ground, hiding again. "Shit..." She whispered, not knowing how they would respond. Her hair pushed against the wall, her eyes peered out of her sunglasses, into the wilderness of the world. She sighed lightly, clenching her gun in her hands.

@Invalid User

(@Invalid User Jesus Christ, you completely obliterated that Dozer.

R.I.P Michael, was just trying to do his job)

"Fuck...", Riley cursed in a whisper. The pain she was feeling right now was somethimg that she had never experienced before. It was hellish.

Riley watched as blood escaped from the cuts, down her clothes. She could feel the warmth of said liquid run down her face too. "In a moment like this,"-she thought to herself-"any person would be panicking like a mad man. So good job on you, Ri."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominik sat relieved against the police car, he then looked to the left to see Riley bleeding everywhere.

"Shit." Dominik said. He pulled out a roll of bandages and morphine and began treating the heavily wounded Riley. He injected a shot of morphine, which would make her calm down and feel less pain. He pulled out any remaining shrapnel, and then bandaged the wounds.

"Come on, stay with me." Dominik said laughingly. He pulled out another shot of morphine. "Well, I've used more shots of morphine on you than I've ever used on anyone." Dominik stated.

Dominik finished treatment, gave Riley her sidearm, grabbed his Assault Rifle and investigated the figure he saw in an alleyway after notifying Riley: "Be right back, I saw someone." He turned the corner and saw the person clutching their gun. "Woah! Don't shoot! I'm friendly!"

Khaleesi pulled her gun up to her eyes. She pointed it right at his face, laying on her back at it was pointed straight on his eye. "Friendly? Oh!! Seems like everyone is friendly!!" She growled, her ind flowing to when this man also said he was friendly. Next thing you new she was getting beat. You might guess what happened next. She growled wickedly and pushed her leg up, slamming it into his leg. "What do you want?!" She yelled, her gun still shoved in his face.

@Invalid User

Dominik laughed at the pain that was inflicted. He backed up and looked at Riley. "This bitch is pointing a gun at me." he said to Riley.

"Bitch?" Khaleesi smirked and stood up. She wasn't as tall as she seemed so she had to point the gun up. She moved her legs quickly, tripping the boy. Leaning over him she pointed the gun down at him and smiled, "Your girl makes one move, I blow your brains out!" She yelled and huffed, "Now, what the hell, do you want?!"

@Invalid User

"And now you're saying what the hell I want." Dominik then got up, brushing off some snow from his pants.

Josef was walking around when he saw the three arguing, slowly backing away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back