• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Virus - New York

Josef saw the gun, got behind some cover and yelled "Get on the floor now!" Aiming towards the doorway.

"hey relax I just got robbed and shot today BY A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER I FOUND WHILE I WAS AT THE BAR SO DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO GET ON THE FLOOR" He pants "Im sorry...Will you shoot if I let you in?" he asked calmly lowering his gun

Kendall eventually woke up with a splitting headache. She reached for her backpack full of equipment to see that it was gone. She stood up frantically looking for it, but it was nowhere to be found. She reached underneath the mattress, happy to see she still had her Gun, ammunitipn, and her swords.

She got up and went to find Lucas and she found him, along with someone else.

Kendall growled," Is this the fucker who stole my shit?" She said, prepared to shoot.

"I don't know what your talking about." Josef calmly says, listing his MP40 slowly, preparing to shoot if needed.

"My name is Josef, what is yours?" Josef replied as he sat down, checking his supplies.

"Im Lucas, Ill leave up to her if she wants to say her name. Well if your here meaning no harm then your welcome to what evers left." He said pulling off his mask.

"So, what happened to your legs?" Josef asks as he sets up a makeshift bed.

"So, do we have any plans to fortify this location or are we going to leave soon?' Josef says, looking at the holes in the door. "If someone followed you here there is a possibility we will be found again."

"You right we should prepare for the worst. You get the door ill get the traps set up. Dont worry about the windows the all have bars on them." He throught for a moment "why do you look like a worldwar two Nazi? If your ok me asking." He asked

"Well my great grandfather served in World War Two with the Germans, he gave his equipment to my grandfather and it was passed down and such. When the Virus broke out his uniform and weapons were the first things I saw, so I grabbed them and made a run for it." He says, moving towards the door, ready to fire.

"Ok makes sence." He said getting up and started makeing and setting traps around the base

Josef sees something in a near-by dumpster and aims his MP40 towards it, slowly crouching down.

(back) once Lucas finished setting traps he goes to sweet Josef is doing. "hows the prepping coming along?" he asked

Last edited by a moderator:
"Its over there." Josef says quietly, pointing to the hatch of the dumpster, a noise that sounds like movement comes from the dumpster.

Lucas aims his gun "IF YOUR A PERSON COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" he shouted.

Josef grabs a grenade from his belt "We could use this." he says, crouched next to the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back