• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villier Hospital for the Incurable

vivi wannabe

trying to get Laurent Stocker's attention

upload_2016-2-5_18-25-0-png.232259

Villier Hospital is a small isolated private institute under the authoritativeness of one Doctor Murberry, a renowned advocate for therapeutic & rehabilitation treatments of the mentally ill. Though Villier Hospital is by all means a mental institute, Dr. Murberry has taken great pains to distance the hospital from being labeled as such. He prefers to think of it as a sanitarium for the incurably ill. It is for this reason that the establishment's atmosphere is more akin to a resort than otherwise.

Yet everything isn’t as tranquil as it seems. There was a terrible incident a few months ago, which forced Villier Hospital to completely rehire their staff (with the exception of Dr. Murberry) and accept new patients...

upload_2016-2-5_18-39-30-png.232267

You may play as: 

✙ staff or attendant (the smallest group. Possibly one or two more doctors or attendants)

✙ 
patient (the largest group. old patients < new patients )

✙ other (visitor, reporter, etc. be creative!)

Also:

✙ how the RP opens depends largely on everyone's characters

Last edited by a moderator:
Like an absolute igmo I forgot to mention something rather important!

> As previously mentioned, Villier Hospital is in a very isolated location. There are lovely grounds, but the hospital is for the most part enclosed by a massive loblolly pine tree forrest.

> [very important] to keep with Dr. Murberry's (predecessors) intention of giving the hospital a more sanitarium/resort atmosphere the hospital is a large, repurposed estate. The patients' rooms are situated on the second floor, while the staff are situated on the "third" floor. (remodeled attic rooms)

> [ also very important ] I might accidentally spell
Murberry as Mullberry because I'm an igmo. Just ignore me ( * 4 * )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back