Villains & Heroes: RP Discussion

Hollycrest Hollycrest , just to be clear, Gust rescued Frostbite and moved him out of the way. He also planted grenades in some of the imps' mouths. So Frostbite is off to the side at this point. Also, do you have Discord? I recall you saying you did, but you couldn't join the server then.

Oh, my bad, ignore my concern above. You were talking about Gust. Ignore my above post, other than the Discord stuff. :)

Hollycrest Hollycrest , just to be clear, Gust rescued Frostbite and moved him out of the way. He also planted grenades in some of the imps' mouths. So Frostbite is off to the side at this point. Also, do you have Discord? I recall you saying you did, but you couldn't join the server then.

Yeah, I have it. I’ll DM you my contact info

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Yeah, it's just that bullets aren't just bullets. These are bullets from a minigun. There's a large difference from the bullets that the policemen are shooting, and the bullets that this guy is shooting, and that's called caliber.

Common-Bullet-Sizes.jpg

We're working with the one next to big grey guy at the end there. It's the type that does this.

So, how long does that energy field last you, or do you want it to last?

Last edited:
Hey Musicnotes Musicnotes . I’ll catch you up on the RP here.

So first, if you haven’t done this, read the two lore threads that are posted in this thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-just-joined-what-do-i-do.387880/

Basically, there’s this satanist terrorism group called the Devil’s Cult. They are the equivalent of terrorists in Heroica. They worship (You guessed it!) the Devil, rather than God. Their goal is to release the Devil from an alternate hell dimension.

Recently, they have threatened to destroy MegaMetro if a fee of $1M isn’t paid to the Cult. The Mayor disregarded this completely. So this arc is about what does happen when the Devil’s Cult does invade the city.

To jump in on the action, please read some of the recent posts. Currently, there are three locations being attacked. Your character can just join in on one of those locations.

Also, do you have Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back